•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 11 Dec 2020

Frederic

48 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Hi Frederic - I have driven once with Carnity on a newbie drive and 2 other times with other groups so I have 3 under my belt so far. Thank you 

Hi @imranaasghar81 the reason i have put (1) next to your name is to indicate you are on the waitlist for your first drive of the weekend. This gives you preference over waitlisted members who have already secured another drive and are waitlisted for a second drive (2).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Current Waitlist

1) Sreenath (1st drive)

2) Imranaas81 (1st drive)

3) Syed Salman (1st drive)

4) Varunmehndiratta (2nd drive

• Like (+1) 2

RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.08e3ee85bacfdb8872d60cf3b17f0069.png

Please find the convoy list here above. As mentioned in the drive topic a few days back, please make sure you have your offroad gears as per your drive level. (radio, flag, deflator/pressure gauge, shovel, for Newbie level).

@AnishS will be our centre forward and will be assisting you where needed whenever a refusal happens in the middle of the convoy. At the back of the convoy we have @Atif as our sweep, who will be helping you out together with @Mukundan Nair and will keep the convoy moving smoothly as much as possible.

For the remaining members on the waitlist, please keep an eye on the drive topic the coming hours. We have seen regular dropouts (1-2 on average) on Thursdays, so if you are lucky you still might get a spot. As soon as something comes available i will tag your name and add you accordingly.

Pink Rock is a beautiful area but quite busy now with the winter season in full swing. We will try to find some clean tracks and do our best to avoid the crowds.

The COVID rules still apply, so please make sure to always wear a mask when you exit the vehicle. 

I you cannot make it please let us know today, we still have waitlisted members.

See you guys/gals tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

@Sreenath Giridharan @imranaasghar81 @syed salman raza

There is one available spot in the Newbie Afternoon drive (Bab Al Shams). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Federico De Chirico said:

Hello @Frederic I will be driving a Pajero LWB 3.8 going forward :) .

Ooh yes ! Congrats with that one. You've seen what my other half is doing with that kind of car, so be ready :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

24 minutes ago, Gavin Hill said:

AH Man at the back more chance to get stuck after you've all churned up the track for me CHEERS!!!!!🤣

After you there will be no more dunes, so the real unfortunate ones are Mukundan and Atif bhai :) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use