•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 11 Dec 2020

Emmanuel

Hi @Emanuel, unfortunately I am not able to make this drive due to unexpected meeting on Friday.

appreciate if you could please release my reservation to give it to anyone from waiting list.

thanks 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Here is our convoy numbering for this afternoon. Happy to see you everyone. 

1. Emmanuel (white XTerra)
2. Craig Finlayson (grey Wrangler)
3. Abu Muhammad (white « Sequndra ») 
4. Rizwanm2 (white XTerra)
5. Kailas (red Wrangler)
6. Shaaz Sha (grey Wrangler)
7. Jorge Stepniak Felippe (white Wrangler)
8. Tero Vallas (golden Prado)
9. Desert Dweller (black XTerra)

We will be using Carnity Radio Channel 3.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

It was very technical terrain and fast drive. We were able to drive over 40 km if i don't remember wrong. Really good action ! 👍

Thank you @Emmanuel and @Desert Dweller for active & safe convoy management, once again !!!

Few photos added to the gallery. Enjoy your weekend, friends !!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

On 12/12/2020 at 9:16 PM, Emmanuel said:

DRIVE REPORT

Thanks everyone for yesterday's drive, it's been very fun ! We entered at the extreme west side of little Sweihan next to the fence. This presented us with very nice untouched and high dunes. We started off at a fast pace and it is a credit to the drivers, @Abu Muhammad, @Rizwanm2, @Shaaz Sha, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe@Tero Vallas, that we managed to keep going at this pace till Faqaa. Credit also goes to my fantastic support team : @Craig Finlayson, second lead, who managed perfectly in this technical area, @Kailas, center forward, who helped with recoveries under the supervision of @Desert Dweller, who handled sweep duties.      

Little Sweihan area is incredible but challenging at some points. We were blessed to have no heavy tracks or routed paths, but that presented us with super soft sands. The aforementioned sands created some refusals, but there were no major stucks and we only had to use the rope once, close to our exit point in Faqa, for a quite epic stuck, "wheel in the air" style, from @Abu Muhammad. Thanks @Rizwanm2 for the video. And very well done @Kailas for the recovery. 

The convoy, including our newly promoted intermediate @Abu Muhammad, all coped very well in the terrain and the fact that we managed to rack up plenty of kilometres is testament to their driving. 

Thanks @Emmanuel for an awesome afternoon!

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use