•  

COVID 19 Complaint - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Last Exit - Dubai - 11 Dec 2020

Wrangeld

Hi guys !!! totally confused with the mails thread ... can't figure out whether or not I've qualified !!!

Thanks, Cheers !!!

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Nitin Mohan said:

@Wrangeld I have to pull out as my vehicle is in the garage for the last 36 hours for an ac fix. Don't think it be ready by tomorrow evening. Don't want to keep the spot with the uncertainty looming. See you in the sand soon!!!!

Hi @Nitin Mohan thanks for the update. This promotes the next person on the wait list for the drive, that is @Aus Alzubaidi

Aus, please confirm your attendance. 

There are others on the waitlist so if anyone else is not coming, please tell us now. We have at last three waitlisted. 

• Like (+1) 2

Good afternoon to the Murquad maruaders

Please find below the convoy and numbers. 

image.png.817937d9d7684c79a3fbb3dd2d413202.png

@Luca Bregni @Arman @Arun Mathew @patrick noack @Nihal17 @Aus Alzubaidi @ALI ALMOUMAR @Niki Patel @pramod @Explored Dubai @Ken Hüüdma @Janarthan

You've made it to the list. I am afraid that the waitlisted members are not included in the drive as we are at the limit for this drive taking the terrain and length of the proposed route. Please, knowing that there are people waiting to drive, if for any reason you will not be turnign up, make the space available to others. 

For those that missed out, there is still some space on the Afternoon Newbie with Gaurav. Perhaps it's not as preferable in timing, but it will get you a great drive. 

We will brief in the morning on the expectations on the drive and the radio channel. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I owe an apology @Wrangeld and to everyone that was on the waiting list...i hadn't charged my phone properly and my alarm didn't ring to wake me up for the drive.....im very Sorry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 8:12 AM, syed salman raza said:

@Arman 🤐,

looking at the wait list i believe i owe you and @Wrangeld a beer, or whatever equivalent you prefer.

• Like (+1) 3

@@Arman 🤐,      Thanks for great offer , it was not deliberate from your side so  Okay ,infact I admired your confession telling us the truth not faking or giving some lame excuse,  hope to see you in some drive next time

Edited by syed salman raza
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Wrangeld appreciate the way you managed such a technical route with  a large and long convoy of us newbies!!  Appreciate the opportunity to use the ATrac on the car :) and the trust you gave me to allow self recovery from the many refusals! Excited to learn more and build that confidence ... in car and myself! Thankyou! 

@Rahimdad was great to meet you in person as I tried to self promote to fewbie :) look forward to an adventure under you lead soon.   Have you flying in as Superman when we had the torn tire caught in the gallery. 

@Janarthan @Jeepie what super patient calm and reassuring support you have to us near the back half of the convoy! 

other pics are in the galary of the adventure and look forward to the next one! 

Edited by Niki Patel
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use