•  

2021 xterra?

Sandyman85

@jodha singh shekhawat time you share the details of off-road ready "New" Xterra that you have seen in Nissan Showroom.

Just curious to know if its still 4 cylinder or not.....?

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2021 xterra is almost like an Xtrail with 4 cylinder engine ... hope they bring V6 option as that's what people here are demanding.  If Nissan listens to customers feedback 

• Like (+1) 3

@Sandyman85, @Emmanuel, @Gaurav@Sajit Modiyil, @Chaitanya D, It’s very surprising for Nissan to be only offering a 4 cylinder version, while the Defender and the Rubicon are about to release their V8 versions with 500+/450+ HP respectively ❤️
I guess, Nissan doesn’t want to position its X as a full time off-roader, and doesn’t see itself in the same competitive class as other popular off-road cars? What does does our marketing guru @Wrangeld think of this? Moreover, what do @Foxtrot Oscar, @Mohamed Seidam and the rest of the X Tribe think of the newer version of their rig?

• Like (+1) 4

As we all know the performance of any vehicle is how it handles in the different road condition ( speed , brakes , suspension , aerodynamics ... etc ) . 

for the newer version of Nissan Xterra I believe it’s a completely different one and incomparable to the X from 2006 till 2015 even for the ( 4WD ) titanium and platinum trims of it in terms of performance .

I am really unsure how a vehicle of  4 cylinders 165 HP / 2ton can navigate the terrain we do? 

NISSAN-X-TERRA-CATALOGUE.pdf

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 4

12 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@jodha singh shekhawat time you share the details of off-road ready "New" Xterra that you have seen in Nissan Showroom.

Just curious to know if its still 4 cylinder or not.....?

2.5L  4cylinder 165HP with Diff lock

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-19 at 10.09.04 AM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I believe or i want to believe :D in one year they will add 3.5 engine same as Pathfinder. Even a freaking Altima can be bought with 3.5.

With these specs this car has no chance to be a serious off roader for UAE. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use