•  

COVID-19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Flavours of Faqa - Dubai - 25 Dec 2020

Frederic

@Frederic thanks for managing this drive. Another well-spent active weekend in the desert thanks to you for sacrificing Christmas Day that you could have spent on a personal plan on your own. Shows your commitment and passion for this desert activity.

The drive had its fair share of learning for me too as it was the first fewbie drive of the year. It helped that the number of cars and being in a sweep position provided the right amount of learning opportunities. 
Thanks to all who participated and supported each other in today’s drive.

Special thanks to @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for keeping me informed of places my prado had to be careful.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Today’s morning was a cold one, with 16 degrees celsius outside, all drivers assembled at the meeting point, full of energy and passion for the drive.

Special thanks to @Frederic for fixing the transfer case linkage and saving a beautiful morning from being ruined. A tow truck would be on its way if it wasn’t for you buddy 😂.

The drive was fast paced with tons of technical dunes to conquer, which really tested the driver’s control on their car and their concentration on the path ahead.

@Atif bhai did a great job recovering fellow drivers out of ‘stuck’ position. We also had the pleasure to assist in recovering your car as well 😂

It was a fun day..! 

Edited by MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use