•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - BOXING DAY Sand to Mountain - RAK - 26 Dec 2020

Ale Vallecchi

Dear Desertnauts

Considering the enormous number of wait listed members, it has been decided to re-open the drive, and accept up to 22 Newbies and above. The convoy will then be split in 2, with the legendary @Gaurav leading the other group. 

Therefore, I have added all those waitlisted to the drive. 

@Luca Palanca Falsini, @paolo dassi, @Ahab Shamaa, @Paul Zeitoun, @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @varunmehndiratta, @Bala Krishnan, @AlexPol, @Hisham Masaad, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR NAME FROM THE LIST, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PARTECIPATE IN THE DRIVE.

Looking forward for the final information before the drive, in the next couple of days.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

Considering the enormous number of wait listed members, it has been decided to re-open the drive, and accept up to 22 Newbies and above. The convoy will then be split in 2, with the legendary @Gaurav leading the other group. 

@Luca Palanca Falsini, @paolo dassi, @Ahab Shamaa, @Paul Zeitoun, @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @varunmehndiratta, @Bala Krishnan, @AlexPol, @Hisham Masaad, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR NAME FROM THE LIST, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PARTECIPATE IN THE DRIVE.

Looking forward for the final information before the drive, in the next couple of days.

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, I'm not in the list ? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

Should I mark as ‘going’ in the calendar or somewhere? 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran said:

Should I mark as ‘going’ in the calendar or somewhere? 

No worries @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran. You are already signed up. 

27 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, I'm not in the list ? 

Hi @DANIEL NOGUEIRA. I didn't think you were in the WL. Sorry. You can still sign up on the page, or would you prefer I add you?

Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

No worries @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran. You are already signed up. 

Hi @DANIEL NOGUEIRA. I didn't think you were in the WL. Sorry. You can still sign up on the page, or would you prefer I add you?

Thanks. 

Please add me... I cant sign up anymore ... 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ale Vallecchi said:

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA done. See you Saturday. BTW is your car sorted out?

Yes, tomorrow is finished... was a simple issue, just needed a new part... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

55 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

Woohoo! That’s a great decision ya’ll made 😀

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi and @Gaurav for accommodating us 🙏🏻
@DANIEL NOGUEIRA, both convoys will meet up at your place for drinks after the drive 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Woohoo! That’s a great decision ya’ll made 😀

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi and @Gaurav for accommodating us 🙏🏻
@DANIEL NOGUEIRA, both convoys will meet up at your place for drinks after the drive 🤣

I dont drink bro..  but you are welcome for a coffee ... hahaha

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use