•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - BOXING DAY Sand to Mountain - RAK - 26 Dec 2020

Ale Vallecchi

@Ale Vallecchi @Wrangeld @Gaurav echo what all others shared... this was a really special drive!  Anyone who didn’t get to join this drive do make sure to prioritise it when it opens up again. 

@Ahab Shamaa what a pleasure it was to finally meet and you are the soul of the drive! 

@Gaurav appreciate you trusting me in the #2 role (surprised even me) and it was a forgiving route so am glad the convoy didn’t need to rely on me to redirect :) 

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA your Japanese improved a lot and by the end of that drive you were almost fluent :) .. nice to meet you and we all heard how much you missed the v8 American muscle but you made us Toyota drivers proud this drive! 

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ you are ‘father and son’ goals... I showed my boy your matching gear and he loved it!  

see you on the next ride... happy new year everyone and in the galaxy I have added @Gaurav having a play on virgin dunes, @Ahab Shamaa arriving fashionably late (Arab time some have told me) and a few views from the top of some stunning tricky dunes! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

54 minutes ago, Niki Patel said:

@Ale Vallecchi @Wrangeld @Gaurav echo what all others shared... this was a really special drive!  Anyone who didn’t get to join this drive do make sure to prioritise it when it opens up again. 

@Ahab Shamaa what a pleasure it was to finally meet and you are the soul of the drive! 

@Gaurav appreciate you trusting me in the #2 role (surprised even me) and it was a forgiving route so am glad the convoy didn’t need to rely on me to redirect :) 

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA your Japanese improved a lot and by the end of that drive you were almost fluent :) .. nice to meet you and we all heard how much you missed the v8 American muscle but you made us Toyota drivers proud this drive! 

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ you are ‘father and son’ goals... I showed my boy your matching gear and he loved it!  

see you on the next ride... happy new year everyone and in the galaxy I have added @Gaurav having a play on virgin dunes, @Ahab Shamaa arriving fashionably late (Arab time some have told me) and a few views from the top of some stunning tricky dunes! 

You liked my Japanese in the radio... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

What a wonderful drive this was! I enjoyed every minute of it, and the different nature of the RAK desert made it all the more interesting. Everyone drove so well and everyone was in high spirits :) I was happy to reconnect with old friends and finally meet up with friends whom I’ve never met in person, but rather through the Carnity Forum. 

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi & @Gaurav, for creating the second drive so that more people, including myself, can participate.  Thanks @Wrangeld for putting in the hours to make a reconnaissance of this beautiful region, and a special thanks to @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, for asking Ale to expand the drive :)

I was really impressed with our second lead @Niki Patel, who is a polite, responsive and responsible leader:) It was great to finally meet you Niki! I’m glad you’ve made it to Fewbie; now we have more drives to choose from:)

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, I’m so impressed with your newly acquired driving skill :) You have improved so much since you and I were getting stuck very frequently 😂 I think your handsome son should get a go at your lovely Jeep soon!

To all my fellow drivers, it was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you soon on future drives.

I have posted some random pictures of our drive; I hope you like them: https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/D1LROdxuRT--VcBs_eKx7g.HLK_zXItpgBKZNQtghvIwf

Great pictures ... was it an American camera ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi and @Gaurav for this amazing experience! And a special thanks @Ale Vallecchi for leading the way to a really nice exploration drive first, and then to this short but outstanding drive int the dunes towards Ajari Mountains! A great opportunity to start as a fewbie! Looking forward to the next drive with you guys!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use