•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - BOXING DAY Sand to Mountain - RAK - 26 Dec 2020

Ale Vallecchi

@Shehab Alawadhi no need for you to remind me of spending 4 hours with you and @Arman. I do believe that after all these years what makes a trip worth for me is the people on the trip and I like nothing more than a banter and the spirit both of you bring on the drives. But I can see the energy flow through the forum too and loving every bit of it. Continue with your drama, I will not interfere, just enjoy the show with some pop-corn sitting on my comfy sofa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

8 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Shehab Alawadhi no need for you to remind me of spending 4 hours with you and @Arman. I do believe that after all these years what makes a trip worth for me is the people on the trip and I like nothing more than a banter and the spirit both of you bring on the drives. But I can see the energy flow through the forum too and loving every bit of it. Continue with your drama, I will not interfere, just enjoy the show with some pop-corn sitting on my comfy sofa.

@Rahimdad for sure you will get more banter from @Arman and I. We loving making people laugh and makes the mood light and joyous. You will have more performances from Arman and I inshallah!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

@Ale Vallecchi

Hi Ale,, any chance for tomorrow ride, kindly let me know if any of the drivers dropped am ready to join 

Hi @Mahmoud Hamzawy. Nothing so far, but I will keep you posted. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, my Dodge was not ready,  so I will drive other car, I will miss my V8... I will be in a black Fortuner .

Hi @DANIEL NOGUEIRA. Copy that  See you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

@Ale Vallecchi

Hi Ale,, any chance for tomorrow ride, kindly let me know if any of the drivers dropped am ready to join 

Hello @Mahmoud Hamzawy. You are in tomorrow's drive. Please acknowledge. You'll be joining @Gaurav's convoy. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi,

is it possible to move @Bala Krishnan to Gaurav’s convoy as we are friends coming together. As we share the same inflator and stuff, it would be helpful if we both are allocated to same convoy. Thanks! 

Hi @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran. OK will do that. Thanks a lot and see you tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use