•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham to Lisali - Dubai - 26 Dec 2020

Wrangeld

I will be driving with Kinetic Rope and soft shackles. Plus all other standard equipment.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

@Wrangeld thank you for all your efforts in planning a safe and pleasant drive for everyone. 

I also have kinetic rope, soft shakles, Maxtracks, and all other standard equipment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

21 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Looks like this is the final list for the drive. Please read the comments in the thread. It is likely that we will not be joined by any other seniors on the drive, so I will be looking to some of you to step up to the challenge to be our 2nd lead, Centre Forward and Sweep. As we have some quite experienced Fewbies in the drive, I do not imagine that this will be a problem. 

The bigger challenge might be the equipment that is on board in this convoy, so I would appreciate knowing if there are members on the drive with: 

• Kinetic rope
  • Hydraulic Jack

While i carry both of these as a matter of course, I would like to know who else has them in advance as it will help me decide convoy position. 

Also, no excuses, SHOVEL and RADIO. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday ...

See you soon in the sand. 

31 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

HI Ashok, I think we have space for you what ever happens at this point - so I added you to the drive. 

Thanks a lot and appreciate very much..I have both type of ropes and jack and board. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

48 minutes ago, Probir Mukherjee said:

Hi Richard just back from a intense drive with @Chaitanya D will drop out of tomm so that @sri ganesh can join the drive .

Merry Christmas to all

@sri ganeshganesh looks like you're in.

Thank you for the update however, @Probir MukherjeeMukherjee in future, please consider this before signing up for the second drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, Wrangeld said:

Looks like this is the final list for the drive. Please read the comments in the thread. It is likely that we will not be joined by any other seniors on the drive, so I will be looking to some of you to step up to the challenge to be our 2nd lead, Centre Forward and Sweep. As we have some quite experienced Fewbies in the drive, I do not imagine that this will be a problem. 

The bigger challenge might be the equipment that is on board in this convoy, so I would appreciate knowing if there are members on the drive with: 

• Kinetic rope
  • Hydraulic Jack

While i carry both of these as a matter of course, I would like to know who else has them in advance as it will help me decide convoy position. 

Also, no excuses, SHOVEL and RADIO. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday ...

See you soon in the sand. 

Hey @Wrangeld

I have a rated snatch strap and a hydraulic jack too.

• Like (+1) 1

It was an incredibly drive. A big thank you to @Wrangeld for keeping the drive fun, safe, and educational as always. Richard I really appreciate your methodical approach in ensuring everyone learns as much as possible from every opportunity. @Veedooshee did a terrifc job as center forward, always first on the scene, and always providing excellent support to get the crew out of sticky situations. 

Everyone else, thank you for an amaznig day. It was a pleasure to ride with you all, and hope to see you on the next drive soon. 

P.S. Posted a few pictures in the gallery. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use