•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab to Solar - Dubai - 2 Jan 2021

Frederic

Hi @Salty3Arab  and @ZakWarah welcome to Carnity and its offroad club.

As we don't have any absolute newbie drive in upcoming weekend so we have reserved two spots in both newbie drives for first timer with Carnity.

You both have been added to this drive and I look forward to seeing you both. Please check if both front and rear tow points are available on your vehicle so we can safely recover you when needed.

As a first timer with Carnity, please go through this drive topic fully and also watch the Absolute Newbie Briefing.

P.S. This is one time preference for absolute newbie as you have joined mid-week.

P.S.2 Kindly join the Carnity Drive Notification group for getting the drive notification for future drives, please.

Keep an eye on this drive topic the coming days where we will announce the convoy list on Thursday morning.

See you both on Saturday !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Salty3Arab  and @ZakWarah welcome to Carnity and its offroad club.

As we don't have any absolute newbie drive in upcoming weekend so we have reserved two spots in both newbie drives for first timer with Carnity.

You both have been added to this drive and I look forward to seeing you both. Please check if both front and rear tow points are available on your vehicle so we can safely recover you when needed.

As a first timer with Carnity, please go through this drive topic fully and also watch the Absolute Newbie Briefing.

P.S. This is one time preference for absolute newbie as you have joined mid-week.

P.S.2 Kindly join the Carnity Drive Notification group for getting the drive notification for future drives, please.

Keep an eye on this drive topic the coming days where we will announce the convoy list on Thursday morning.

See you both on Saturday !

Well done @Frederic. I took my 1st classes for desert driving from you as an absolute newbie and these 2 absolute newbies are really fortunate to join for a newbie drive straight away under your guidance. U are just an awesome teacher and explained everything so clear and loud that it still is the basis for my other drives. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Current Waitlist:

1) Chris Meir

2) Explored Dubai

3) Arman

4) Michael Glavanis

5) Alexpol

6) Probir Mukherjee

7) Imranaasghar81

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Current Waitlist:

1) Chris Meir

2) Explored Dubai

3) Arman

4) Michael Glavanis

5) Alexpol (also in WL PM drive)

6) Imranaasghar81 (also in WL PM drive)

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Frederic Hi mate 

I can't PM you unfortunately it saysy account won't allow but I'm a 12 month paid up front. 

You asked me to PM you? 

I'm just checking now to see if I managed to get accepted onto a drive ..

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use