•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl to Area 53 - Sharjah - 02 Jan 2021

Gaurav

25 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

This drive proves the proverbs, “you snooze, you loose”; and, “the early bird gets the worm” 🤣

You’re right. I guess I was a bit late. Let’s hope for the second convoy as we can see more interests in this drive. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

@Ahab Shamaa @Rizwan Waheed, I agree. I opened the link the second the RSVP opened, but was greeted by a fully booked drive 😂.

@Gaurav bhai, hoping for a positive response towards a 2nd Convoy; It would be a great start for a new Year 😉.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 7

On 12/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, Ahab Shamaa said:

This drive proves the proverbs, “you snooze, you lose”; and, “the early bird gets the worm” 🤣

@Ahab Shamaa hahaha truly you let the laugh out of my heart ... it was pleasure meeting you bro 😉 I hope no one get either . Now and honestly I want every one to get the worm 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Alright then I am calling Superman 🙏🏻

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@Ahab Shamaa hahaha truly you let the laugh out of my heart ... it was pleasure meeting you bro 😉 I hope no one get either . Now and honestly I want every one to get the worm 🤣

Habibi Dr. Seidam @Mohamed Seidam! The pleasure is all mine 😀 Thanks for all that you do for the club, and for your fellow drivers. You’re a wealth of knowledge and information 💪🏻
I hope to see you on the sand real soon!

Edited by Ahab Shamaa
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use