•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl to Area 53 - Sharjah - 02 Jan 2021

Gaurav

If this thread took 7 pages of pre event warming up 😄I wonder post event how much will take to cool it down 😄🤪

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

A relay drive would be great idea for all of this energy rather than parallel . Just crossed my mind and it’s execution is left totally to the leaders of both convoys to decide what is best and honestly we are not asking for more what was given that I really consider it the 2021 gift with a massive thank you once more 🙏🏻

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

23 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

If this thread took 7 pages of pre event warming up 😄I wonder post event how much will take to cool it down 😄🤪

8 now.... or Japanese stopped on 7th ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

It will keep going bro.... hahahaha

• Haha (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

A relay drive would be great idea for all of this energy rather than parallel . Just crossed my mind and it’s execution is left totally to the leaders of both convoys to decide what is best and honestly we are not asking for more what was given that I really consider it the 2021 gift with a massive thank you once more 🙏🏻

What’s a relay drive @Mohamed Seidam?

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

What’s a relay drive @Mohamed Seidam?

@Ahab Shamaa Relay drive means one convoy will start from one point and will end at the other convoy starting point and Visa versa .. and in midway they meet to exchange the “ relay stick “ ... I have done it once with Ale and Richard in my first fewbie

watch this please 👇

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/29/2020 at 8:50 PM, AlexPol said:

Can I be added to this waiting list as well? Signed to a couple of wait list in morning and afternoon, but not been added yet in any )))) thanks in advance. I hope at least one drive will be mine.

Hi @AlexPol its a fewbie plus drive, means fewbie ranked offroaders who have done atleast 5 Fewbie drives with Carnity, can only join.

@Mukundan Nair I have added you to the drive, due to 1 drop out. Please confirm.

23 hours ago, Athula Dharmadada said:

Hi @Gaurav please add me to the wait list. My car still in the garage after damaged to the radiator last week and garage man promised today to release it before Saturday.

This is my first drive.

Any update on your car, yet?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:35 PM, Gaurav said:

My apologies for adding you in this drive list, as I just realized that you are still driving at newbie level and this drive is for Fewbie Plus and above. I have removed you from the RSVP list.

You have been added to this drive now, please confirm.

Hello @Gaurav bhai my plan is not confirmed yet so i decided to leave my place for someone else . Wishing all a very Happy New Year in Advance . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use