•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl to Area 53 - Sharjah - 02 Jan 2021

Gaurav

@Wrangeld thanks for a nice drive.

@Ahab Shamaa thanks for the winch rescue @Luca Palanca Falsini thanks for sweep guidance and @DANIEL NOGUEIRA great skill with the 2WD run in the last leg ably guided by @Gaurav.

Look forward to the next one.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Wrangeld thanks for an awesome drive today, I enjoy it and with the bigger dunes so yeah it was fun. It was a nice and clean run for almost everyone......
@DANIEL NOGUEIRA hope you get that truck sorted for the next drive, hopefully nothing to serious ✌🏼

• Like (+1) 6

First convoy ( intermediate ) with Legend :Gaurav 

The two convoys resulted in two different levels the first one lead by @Gaurav for an intermediate drive and the F+ lead by @Wrangeld in parallel with equal number of drivers each. As a result for me it was my first intermediate and it went so amazing and over my expectation in a positive way. 

After socially distant quick briefing by our lead we headed toward the beautiful rising sun with increasing pace till we reached the  first bowl and then the second bowl and in each one every one enjoyed climbing from either side. After that we continued our journey and along we encountered a couple of refusals and stucks which gave us a chance to stretch our muscles shoveling a bit in one hand and tugging sometimes on the other hand. Thank you @Craig Finlayson for the winching activity that was really of great help.

Thank you @Gaurav for the amazing adventure which was for me an epic enjoyable to the max in driving as well as in assisting helping when ever needed and appreciate your guidance during the tugging attempts I have done.

thank you @Craig Finlayson for being a flawless second lead and your helping in recoveries.

A Special and big thank you for @Lorenzo Candelpergher for volunteering to join the drive and keeping an eagle eye to The Whole convoy from the sweep position. The same thanks and gratitude goes to @Wrangeld for leading the F+ convoy. 

Last but not least thank you for all who came for both convoys and shared their passion and experience in this amazing day .

Pictures in gallery 

some clips will be posted in recovery thread 

and down please enjoy this edited relive clip 

Cheers 🙏🏻🌷🚙

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

First time at Iftar Bowl and I can say it was the most complicated terrain that I have driven on; or is it how all Fewbie Plus drives go about? I guess it was probably the terrain because of the sheer amount of refusals that the drivers faced; but it only helped them improve at points where they lacked.

@Wrangeld, you threw many challenges at us, which we absolutely loved and we also learned that its not just about whats packed under the hood but rather about the driver's skills.

@Luca Palanca Falsini You had a lot of shepherding to do today but you managed it without breaking a sweat. (BTW, do you happen to have a V8 swapped under your hood?😂😂)

@Ahab Shamaa, Initially I thought your winch was just going be sitting on your bumper, rusting, but its quite a useful tool as we saw today😂. Perhaps your investment didnt go down in vain 😂.

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA Sad to see someone going through the same experience that I did a couple of weeks ago, hope it wasnt anything serious and the RAM would make it back on sand in no time.

P.S   Thanks @Gaurav for your assistance in getting us all out of a tricky situation.

Drive Highlights: https://www.relive.cc/view/veqzGjXmQ7v

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA i heard about what happened, need the full details 😨😨

4x4 axle shaft broke again...   thr same that I have fixed a couple weeks ago... so 4x4 do not engage, but car works fine on 4x2... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2

35 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

@Paul Zeitoun, it was incredible! None of the people present at the site, had seen anything like it. @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, please share pics of what happened to the tow point. I didn’t take a picture of it 😀

At the end however, Daniel drove his truck out of the desert in 2 wheel drive mode. How awesome is that? 😍

I just wish @Niki Patel was with us to witness all the craziness (and to see the power our Kaijus pack 💪🏻)
I guess the Sushi and Hamburger Gods were smiling down on us that day 😀

@Wrangeld and @Luca Palanca Falsini, thank you so much for the lovely drive and for all you did to help us out 🙏🏻

@Gaurav, thanks for coming back to our convoy to help us with the recovery effort 😀

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, you and your son are the cool cats of the convoy 😍 Love the matching outfits! 

@Yasas Dharmadasa and @Athula Dharmadada and Damiru, you are the exemplary family! Always there for each other; helping, shoveling, encouraging. You guys take some cool pictures too (especially when they’re of me 🤪).

@Probir Mukherjee, I think you’re on the right path 😀 Thanks for trusting me with the winch; I don’t trust myself 😂

@Goutam, you were my fantastic second lead 🤣 Hopefully, you’ll have the bumper you want on the next drive. 
@Francois Germishuys, your driving skill and knowledge are impressive. I think you’re an undercover Expert disguising as a Fewbie+ 😂

@Sajit Modiyil, you were so far in the front, I could barely see you. I think you did a great job as a second lead, seeing that we all made it out alive 😀

@Rizwan Waheed, I can’t believe you bro! We were looking forward for some laughs on the sand. I guess we all learned the lesson of the need to being early to these drives 👍🏻

See you all on the sand soon!

Brian 😂

Brian @Ahab Shamaa we will have a barbecue after you are back.... hahaah 

I will take the pictures and post it, it was scary ... 

Screenshot_20210103-130655_Chrome.jpg

Edited by DANIEL NOGUEIRA
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use