•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Iftar Bowl to Area 53 - Sharjah - 02 Jan 2021

Gaurav

B

9 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Brian, we will have a barbecue after you are back.... hahaah 

I will take the pictures and post it, it was scary ... 

Brazilian churrascaria by the infamous Torerto is a treat 😂 Can’t wait bro!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

@Paul Zeitoun, it was incredible! None of the people present at the site, had seen anything like it. @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, please share pics of what happened to the tow point. I didn’t take a picture of it 😀

At the end however, Daniel drove his truck out of the desert in 2 wheel drive mode. How awesome is that? 😍

I just wish @Niki Patel was with us to witness all the craziness (and to see the power our Kaijus pack 💪🏻)
I guess the Sushi and Hamburger Gods were smiling down on us that day 😀

@Wrangeld and @Luca Palanca Falsini, thank you so much for the lovely drive and for all you did to help us out 🙏🏻

@Gaurav, thanks for coming back to our convoy to help us with the recovery effort 😀

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, you and your son are the cool cats of the convoy 😍 Love the matching outfits! 

@Yasas Dharmadasa and @Athula Dharmadada and Damiru, you are the exemplary family! Always there for each other; helping, shoveling, encouraging. You guys take some cool pictures too (especially when they’re of me 🤪).

@Probir Mukherjee, I think you’re on the right path 😀 Thanks for trusting me with the winch; I don’t trust myself 😂

@Goutam, you were my fantastic second lead 🤣 Hopefully, you’ll have the bumper you want on the next drive. 
@Francois Germishuys, your driving skill and knowledge are impressive. I think you’re an undercover Expert disguising as a Fewbie+ 😂

@Sajit Modiyil, you were so far in the front, I could barely see you. I think you did a great job as a second lead, seeing that we all made it out alive 😀

@Rizwan Waheed, I can’t believe you bro! We were looking forward for some laughs on the sand. I guess we all learned the lesson of the need to being early to these drives 👍🏻

See you all on the sand soon!

Brian 😂

@Ahab Shamaa your observation of the team is as fantastic as your drive.

I gave you all much trouble this time than any other. Appreciate all the expert shovellers that surrounded me in the ditch on the rescue operation.

My visitors were admiring the togetherness of all the team members.

Will meet on the cool and crazy dunes again...!!!

• Like (+1) 6

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA, please share pics of what happened to the tow point. I didn’t take a picture of it 😀

Did it break? Hopefully no one got hurt. When was the last time it's integrity was checked?

• Like (+1) 1

@Paul Zeitoun, it was incredible! None of the people present at the site, had seen anything like it. @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, please share pics of what happened to the tow point. I didn’t take a picture of it 😀

At the end however, Daniel drove his truck out of the desert in 2 wheel drive mode. How awesome is that? 😍

I just wish @Niki Patel was with us to witness all the craziness (and to see the power our Kaijus pack 💪🏻)
I guess the Sushi and Hamburger Gods were smiling down on us that day 😀

@Wrangeld and @Luca Palanca Falsini, thank you so much for the lovely drive and for all you did to help us out 🙏🏻

@Gaurav, thanks for coming back to our convoy to help us with the recovery effort 😀

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, you and your son are the cool cats of the convoy 😍 Love the matching outfits! 

@Yasas Dharmadasa and @Athula Dharmadada and Damiru, you are the exemplary family! Always there for each other; helping, shoveling, encouraging. You guys take some cool pictures too (especially when they’re of me 🤪).

@Probir Mukherjee, I think you’re on the right path 😀 Thanks for trusting me with the winch; I don’t trust myself 😂

@Goutam, you were my fantastic second lead 🤣 Hopefully, you’ll have the bumper you want on the next drive. 
@Francois Germishuys, your driving skill and knowledge are impressive. I think you’re an undercover Expert disguising as a Fewbie+ 😂

@Sajit Modiyil, you were so far in the front, I could barely see you. I think you did a great job as a second lead, seeing that we all made it out alive 😀

@Rizwan Waheed, I can’t believe you bro! We were looking forward for some laughs on the sand. I guess we all learned the lesson of the need to being early to these drives 👍🏻

See you all on the sand soon!

Brian 😂

@Ahab Shamaa 😁busy trying to keep the pace with @Wrangeld So I missed most of the actions at the center and tail. This was my first FB+ drive and enjoyed the company of a cheerful convoy. All of us did well. Thank you @Wrangeld @Yasas Dharmadasa @Athula Dharmadada @Probir Mukherjee @Ahab Shamaa @Goutam @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Francois Germishuys @DANIEL NOGUEIRA @Luca Palanca Falsini

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Ahab Shamaa true say man.. :$ .. missed the fun.. the drive to home with the sheer disappointment and heavy heart was not easy and the longest 1 so far.. i had visiuals of you and other people crusing.. it was a near miss.. but yeah. I always learn my lesson the hard way.. :D

See you soon on the dunes.. ;)

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use