•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Big Red to Pink Rock - Sharjah - 02 Jan 2021

Gaurav

4 hours ago, Willem764 said:

Dear Gaurav,

I joined Carnity today and would like to join your Sharjah drive on the 2nd.

I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler, upgraded in June 2019 with terraflex suspension kit, steel bumper and winch.

I have been driving this car in the UAE desert for about 3 years (crossing Wahiba desert, Oman, in stock mode and leading groups of up to 12 through RAK desert and back from Sharjah - Sphinx/Fossil rock area).

I appreciate the learning cycle never stops but would appreciate your recommendation and advice for me to join a more advanced group as an outcome of this drive.

Kind regards

Willem 

29 minutes ago, ZakWarah said:

Hello,

Can I please join this drive/waitlist for this drive. 

Thank you very much,

Zak

Hi @Willem764 and @ZakWarah welcome to Carnity and its offroad club.

As we don't have any absolute newbie drive in upcoming weekend so we have reserved two spots in both newbie drives for first timer with Carnity.

You both have been added to this drive and I look forward to seeing you both.

As a first timer with Carnity, please go through this drive topic fully and also watch the Absolute Newbie Briefing.

P.S. This is one time preference for absolute newbie as you have joined mid-week.

P.S.2 Kindly join the Carnity Drive Notification group for getting the drive notification for future drives, please.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

22 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Hi @Willem764 and @ZakWarah welcome to Carnity and its offroad club.

As we don't have any absolute newbie drive in upcoming weekend so we have reserved two spots in both newbie drives for first timer with Carnity.

You both have been added to this drive and I look forward to seeing you both.

As a first timer with Carnity, please go through this drive topic fully and also watch the Absolute Newbie Briefing.

P.S. This is one time preference for absolute newbie as you have joined mid-week.

P.S.2 Kindly join the Carnity Drive Notification group for getting the drive notification for future drives, please.

Thanks for adding me, looking forward to it

• Like (+1) 1

Current Waitlist 

1. Goutam (Second drive)
  2. AlexPol
  3. Bala Krishnan
  4. Harold Roberts
  5. Bernd Stucke
  6. Ben84
  7. Ranjan Das
  8. Jack Thomas
  9. imranaasghar81
  10. varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 3

Hi @Adhir Saxena welcome to Carnity and its offroad club.

You have been added to this drive and I look forward to seeing you.

P.S.2 Kindly join the Carnity Drive Notification group for getting the drive notification for future drives, please.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use