•  

Aus Alzubaidi has been promoted to fewbie level

Gaurav

14 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

Well deserved 👏 

Thank you so much @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader, hope to see you soon my friend.

13 hours ago, Frederic said:

Congrats @Aus Alzubaidi !

Looking forward to join you again @Frederic

13 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Aus Alzubaidi. It was my greatest pleasure to have you as my second lead this week and this promotion is well deserved. Enjoy learning new tips and tricks at this level while you further enhance the skills you have already picked up.

Thank you so much dear @Rahimdad for trusting me. That day was priceless. Your attitude and smile is contagious. I truly admire you and very grateful to know you. Thank you for everything.

13 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Congratulations @Aus Alzubaidi best wishes bro drive safe and happy new year 🚙👍🙏🏻

Alf Shukur azizi Dr. @Mohamed Seidam. Happy new year to you and your kind family. I've known you from your informative posts. Will hopefully meet you in person soon inshallah.

12 hours ago, ALI ALMOUMAR said:

Congrats @Aus Alzubaidi

Teslam habibi @ALI ALMOUMAR, hope to meet you and your kids again soon 

12 hours ago, Luca Bregni said:

congrats also to you @Aus Alzubaidi

Have a nice holiday and a safe return @Luca Bregni.

11 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Aus Alzubaidi congratulations 

Thank you @Chaitanya D, appreciate your support to teach me the basics while climbing the pink rock for the first time.

2 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Congrats @Aus Alzubaidi

Thank you @Thomas Varghese, hopefully we will meet your son and son in law again next time. Looking forward for some nice pics with your pro camera :)

Merry Christmas & Happy new year to all my dear friends at Carnity. It is unbelievable how few weeks ago i didn't even hear about this club. Now, it is my second home. I keep thinking about the weekend drives and Carnity teammates every single day of the week!! Thanks dear @Gaurav for the promotion and for everything you do to all of us.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

52 minutes ago, Aus Alzubaidi said:

I've known you from your informative posts. Will hopefully meet you in person soon inshallah.

I will be honored to meet you brother. We are neighbors too 😉 best wishes and I pray  to Almighty God to bless us all . 
cheers 🙏🏻🚙👍

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Aus Alzubaidi said:

Thank you so much @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader, hope to see you soon my friend.

Looking forward to join you again @Frederic

Thank you so much dear @Rahimdad for trusting me. That day was priceless. Your attitude and smile is contagious. I truly admire you and very grateful to know you. Thank you for everything.

Alf Shukur azizi Dr. @Mohamed Seidam. Happy new year to you and your kind family. I've known you from your informative posts. Will hopefully meet you in person soon inshallah.

Teslam habibi @ALI ALMOUMAR, hope to meet you and your kids again soon 

Have a nice holiday and a safe return @Luca Bregni.

Thank you @Chaitanya D, appreciate your support to teach me the basics while climbing the pink rock for the first time.

Thank you @Thomas Varghese, hopefully we will meet your son and son in law again next time. Looking forward for some nice pics with your pro camera :)

Merry Christmas & Happy new year to all my dear friends at Carnity. It is unbelievable how few weeks ago i didn't even hear about this club. Now, it is my second home. I keep thinking about the weekend drives and Carnity teammates every single day of the week!! Thanks dear @Gaurav for the promotion and for everything you do to all of us.

Inshallah Habibi will meet shortly in sand @Aus Alzubaidi :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use