•  

Introduce yourself !

Frederic

On 1/10/2021 at 8:55 PM, Frederic said:

There’s a lot of tutorials on YouTube about this topic, and this one was pretty straight forward about the subject:

Nice video! Reminded me of my first photography class! And my fav topic too! 

Does anybody carry your gear during our drive s

how to store it while driving?

i carried my camera last drive and stowing it safely each time needs time, and at times its a miss which would be not so desirable

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, sri ganesh said:

i carried my camera last drive and stowing it safely each time needs time, and at times its a miss which would be not so desirable

Good point, only on AN and Newbie drives i occasionally take my camera along in a camera bag. Another option is to buy one of these fancy ABS flightcase suitcases with foam inside. Rather expensive but so are lenses and cameras.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

12 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Good point, only on AN and Newbie drives i occasionally take my camera along in a camera bag. Another option is to buy one of these fancy ABS flightcase suitcases with foam inside. Rather expensive but so are lenses and cameras.

I always carry my camera bag where ever I go. Its become a joke in my family. But I really missed an opportunity once. I was driving through the highway nearby the Sharjah Airport and the sun was just rising and the sun appeared in the middle of the road between the lamp posts. It was as if the road was the highway to heaven. The caption HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN crossed my mind and I suddenly remembered I didn't take my camera that day. Since then wherever I go I carry my camera. But once that opportunity to capture that moment was lost I never could find the same after all these years.  

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, sri ganesh said:

Yes I carry the camera bag during the drives. I keep it in the back seat and not in the trunk to avoid violent shakes to the gear. I got to capture beautiful sunsets a couple of times. You never know when you get to watch beautiful moments and your mind tells you to capture and record it to relive that moment. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rahimdad said:

Hahahaha, tired Superman.

actually you were at the pink rock watching us driving up and instructing not to hit the rocks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

actually you were at the pink rock watching us driving up and instructing not to hit the rocks

IMG_2669.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use