•  

Introduce yourself !

Frederic

@samamara … we would love the larger pics here :) .. never a need to apologize for posting pics as that what we love to see! 

Your pictures are absolutely stunning … we are lucky to have you in our community and cannot wait to have you join us on a photography drive again and this time maybe coach me a little :) 🙏🏽@Mikhail Lukichev have a peep at these stunning Astro shots… if you need any support to help the convoy at the next Astro night …. I think you have the perfect companion/partner!  

welcome again @samamara … do send a link to any photo galleries you have showcasing your work…. They clearly deserve an audience

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Niki said:

@samamara … we would love the larger pics here :) .. never a need to apologize for posting pics as that what we love to see! 

Your pictures are absolutely stunning … we are lucky to have you in our community and cannot wait to have you join us on a photography drive again and this time maybe coach me a little :) 🙏🏽@Mikhail Lukichev have a peep at these stunning Astro shots… if you need any support to help the convoy at the next Astro night …. I think you have the perfect companion/partner!  

welcome again @samamara … do send a link to any photo galleries you have showcasing your work…. They clearly deserve an audience

Thanks @Niki - you're so kind! I'll see you on a drive again soon, I'm sure 😊

19 minutes ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

@samamara awesome pics! Well done! 

@Mikhail Lukichev thank you 🙏🏼😊

Important Information

Terms of use