•  
Advertise here

Camping in January 2021 - who’s interested

¡Hey @Niki Patel! Happy New Year!

I’m in the same boat as you are when it comes to camping. I would love to go on camping trips and learn the art of camping. My wife and 2 kids on the other hand, are a different story 😀

The good news for us is that there are many Carnity members who are seasoned and experienced campers. So Covid permitting 😂, I foresee lots of camping trip in our future 💪🏻

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Happy new year my friend @Ahab Shamaa

So nice knowing I am not the only one who has a family that are reluctant to camp (I have demands for AC, proper bathrooms, no bugs,  room service!!! 🤣 ) again full disclosure I may have been the same as them only a few months back! 

cannot wait to see the back of those covid restriction and camp options open up soon.. will keep an eye open for those for sure.

• Like (+1) 5

I love camping and particularly camping in Oman where there are less restrictions, beautiful wadis, and the locals are amazing and helpful.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I guess we are all on the same side. Had a tough time convincing my family to go for camping. M game for camping anytime....

23 hours ago, Niki Patel said:

Happy new year my friend @Ahab Shamaa

So nice knowing I am not the only one who has a family that are reluctant to camp (I have demands for AC, proper bathrooms, no bugs,  room service!!! 🤣 ) again full disclosure I may have been the same as them only a few months back! 

cannot wait to see the back of those covid restriction and camp options open up soon.. will keep an eye open for those for sure.

• Like (+1) 4