•  
Advertise here

Camping in January 2021 - who’s interested

I don't know much about camping gear and not very fascinated with having a roof when camping outside. My only experience with camping was when I was doing my engineering @ Manipal and we had been frequently to Agumbe forest which is famous for king cobras and the perfect offroader was my Dolphin car which doesn't need any recovery gear except able hands to lift it off and we were all enthusiastic teenagers. It was fun gazing the night sky with no roof overhead and all our team drinking & singing over a camp fire. Most of them are no longer with me as they fell down in the journey of life and now only vague memories remain. By the way there was no carnity club to teach us how to and all we did was lift the car by bare hands from where we got stuck. I love to camp with friends as I have no more major responsibilities in life. Got married early and have grown up kids who are already working or have finished their graduation. Its my time again and wish to take full advantage of this time. Anybody can count me in if its raw camping. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Q: Would it be a good idea to have one afternoon drive followed by a night camping and then a morning drive? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

• 9 months later...

Be prepared to see me every Saturday morning at the drive location, a tent is going to be a standard equipment in my Jeep henceforth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

I really wonder how you guys will arrange camping in January 2021 ?

• Haha (+1) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."