•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 08 Jan 2021

Chaitanya D

Hi @Chaitanya D

Have signed myself out of the drive. My parents are here and thought would be a good experience for them but they don't seem to be that excited. 😬

Thanks! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

On 1/6/2021 at 1:04 PM, Thomas Varghese said:

@Chaitanya D I have joined your drive leaving the morning drive with @Rahimdad as others on the waitlist can get a chance. Kindly confirm so that I'm sure that I'm included in the list and neither here nor there. 

Yes confirmed @Thomas Varghese,  sorry I was a bit busy at work. Please watch for the convoy list announcements soon. 

Thanks @Rahimdad for replying on my behalf. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Chaitanya D i may have to drop out of this drive to make it to the Abu Dhabi one tomorrow, not sure i'll have the energy for two drives in a day and i'd rather not risk cancelling in the last second, i'll be sure to update my RSVP before 6pm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

okay i know im a little late, apologies for that but it seems i shall be making the AD drive tomorrow so i'll be dropping out of this one, i'll see you on the next one @Chaitanya D :D 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Dear Friends

@AlexPol @rajeshkumar rathod @ZakWarah @Danish Mohammad @Anish S @frederic demolder @Thomas Varghese @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Mahmoud Hamzawy  @Dodi Syahdar

Please note the convoy numbering as mentioned below

image.png.ce586db6a03e4084cdf3c4feb689cc09.png

We will use Radio Channel 1 for communications (446.00625) 

@AlexPol will be 2nd lead, @Anish S will be center forward and @Mahmoud Hamzawy will sweep.

Please note to bring the following items on this drive without fail

1. Programmed Radio for communications ( link in the drive topic above)

2. Safety Flag with a pole and mount or suction cup.

3. Shovel.

4. Deflator and pressure gauge.

5. Air compressor 

Not having any one of these will disqualify you from driving and will not be allowed to drive. We will be ending our drive far from a gas station and hence having an air compressor is a must.

When you arrive tomorrow afternoon, you can start deflating your tires to 15psi if you have normal/highway tires, and 12psi in case you have offroad tyres. If you are not sure , please ask me or Anish. Arrive a bit early so that you can prep your cars and we start driving at 2 pm sharp after a briefing to make the most out of day light as it is a afternoon drive.

We will drive through a terrain which will be perfect to learn , hone and improvise . You will be improvising on knowing your cars better and improving on how to drive in different terrains -  slopes, small to medium dunes, small climbs and some play areas.

See you on time tomorrow.

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

@ Rahimdad/Chaitanya 

I removed from Fred tomorrow morning trip as seem many absolutely newbie enrolled. Can you shift me to your trip ?

Best Regards

Dodi Hendra 

Edited by Dodi Syahdar
  • Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Arman said:

okay i know im a little late, apologies for that but it seems i shall be making the AD drive tomorrow so i'll be dropping out of this one, i'll see you on the next one @Chaitanya D :D 

well noted,  have  fun @ Abu Dhabi

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@ Rahimdad/Chaitanya 

I removed from Fred tomorrow morning trip as seem many absolutely newbie enrolled. Can you shift me to your trip ?

Best Regards

Dodi Hendra 

@Dodi Syahdar You don't need to do Absolute Newbie again as you completed one last week. Will add you to the drive , see you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Dodi Syahdar You don't need to do Absolute Newbie again as you completed one last week. Will add you to the drive , see you tomorrow.

Thank you @Chaitanya D , see you tomorrow.. 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use