•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Discovery Lehbab to Lisali - Dubai - 8 Jan 2021

Wrangeld

2 hours ago, Francois Germishuys said:

@Wrangeld hi Richard, if possible add me to this group when a spot open as this will be my first intermediate drive, if you add me here then I’ll drop out of the Fewby plus drive on the other side. Let me know thanks.

Hi Francois

I will add you to this drive. Takes us up to 12, which is longer than I usually want in Intermediate drive, but as it's you...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Alexander Alcala said:

Hi @Wrangeld I couldn’t find the meeting point in google maps. 

My number is 050 4254574

The meeting point is on E44 just after Lehbab @Alexander AlcalaAlcala opposite Arabian Farms Dev co

• Like (+1) 1

@Wrangeld Richard and all.. I am very sorry I missed my alarm .. just got up now and can’t make it on time .. sorry guys.. enjoy the drive 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

@Wrangeld great drive today, different terrain than what im used to, very tight, had the nose and tail in the sand a lot but we made it. The beats is pulling well with the new air intake 🤤. The wind started making it difficult to follow the track later on which was quite interesting.  @Kalahari hope you enjoyed the soup behind me ✌🏼

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

@Wrangeld great drive today, different terrain than what im used to, very tight, had the nose and tail in the sand a lot but we made it. The beats is pulling well with the new air intake 🤤. The wind started making it difficult to follow the track later on which was quite interesting.  @Kalahari hope you enjoyed the soup behind me ✌🏼

This is what is really wanted nose and tail in the sand and driving on “three wheels “ not 4 while negotiating a new born baby dunes 👍🚙💪

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use