•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 8 Jan 2021

Gaurav

@Asif Hussain thank you for the amazing and challenging drive, I enjoyed it so much and learnt a lot about my car too! Hope to see you soon inshallah!

• Like (+1) 4

20 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

@Asif Hussain thank you for the amazing and challenging drive, I enjoyed it so much and learnt a lot about my car too! Hope to see you soon inshallah!

@Asif Hussain is one of the most experience and finest Marshal, but hidden gem for Dubai members, so more you join Abu Dhabi drives more you will see his mastery of Abu Dhabi terrain.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

@Asif Hussain is one of the most experience and finest Marshal, but hidden gem for Dubai members, so more you join Abu Dhabi drives more you will see his mastery of Abu Dhabi terrain.

I can see that he is, his calm and cool manner while tackling huge dunes that I wouldn't dare tackle without anyone's hep is astounding. thank you again @Asif Hussain

• Like (+1) 2

@Asif Hussain thank you for the amazing Drive. Really learnt alot on my first Fewbie Drive. Sweihan Death bowl was the highlight of the trip. 

• Like (+1) 3

@Asif Hussain Friday was really fun, especially with the big bowls to pay around! I even got to hear my car red line for the first time as we were going around that first dune!

The drive was paced very nicely too with soft but quick driving on the way to interesting destinations with some ad hock drifting in a sabka.

I really enjoyed your chilled tone too. "Do we have time for some donuts while you eat"...... "sure" you say. Thanks for the pleasant drive :D 

@GauravSoni hop you get your car sorted soon and i see you some time again.

@mikaeel shaik im still surprised at how well your machine made up the dunes, assume the driver had to be exceptional as well as the car.

Edited by Arman
dont want to inundate people with replies
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use