•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 8 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

@Thomas Varghese I really appreciate your gesture and if it is feasible for you it would be highly appreciated. Just want to see more responses from everyone before we make any decisions. Stay on standby please.

List of Volunteers for afternoon Newbie drive with Dr @Chaitanya D

1. @Thomas Varghese

List of waitlist without any drives:

1 @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran

2 @Sara EL FANIDI

3 @Kaile Barrameda

List of waitlist with a drive, but want to change:

1. @Arman

2. @Paul Zeitoun

List of waitlist for a second drive:

1. @ZakWarah

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Good afternoon everyone @Rahimdad I’ll leave this drive so other newbies can join and so that they can have a chance at fossil rock. I just joined @Gaurav AD drive, I don’t mind at all letting other people have a go. I hope you all have fun and enjoy your drive with an amazing lead! Keep up those hilarious jokes and keep up with that amazing spirit that you have!! 

just to confirm I am leaving this drive! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rahimdad said:

@Thomas Varghese I really appreciate your gesture and if it is feasible for you it would be highly appreciated. Just want to see more responses from everyone before we make any decisions. Stay on standby please.

1. @Thomas Varghese

2 @Sara EL FANIDI

3 @Kaile Barrameda

1. @Arman

2. @Paul Zeitoun

1. @ZakWarah

I already joined the afternoon drive with @Chaitanya D and left this even though I loved to drive with you. Let the cousins drive together. We can drive together some other time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Thomas Varghese inshallah I will see you in a drive soon and same goes to you @Rahimdad! I hope everyone enjoys this amazing drive and also the views you get from fossil rock! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

@Arman with @Shehab Alawadhi leaving this drive, do you still want to be part of this drive rather than Dr @Chaitanya D drive?

I think @Shehab Alawadhi can also join @Chaitanya D's drive and we can all click pics together

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

1. @Thomas Varghese

2 @Sara EL FANIDI

3 @Kaile Barrameda

1. @Arman

2. @Paul Zeitoun

1. @ZakWarah

@Rahimdad, I am on waitlist on both drives. I have no confirmed drive yet 🙂

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

@Rahimdad, I am on waitlist on both drives. I have no confirmed drive yet 🙂

@Paul Zeitoun there is 1 more slot available on @Chaitanya D's afternoon drive. You can RSVP now. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Shehab Alawadhi and @Thomas Varghese for showing the spirit to accommodate as many members as possible so that no one misses a drive. @Paul Zeitoun really sorry to misunderstand your earlier post, I will revise my waitlist as below. @Shehab Alawadhi can you please leave the event from the calendar so I can add the waitlisted members. Also @Arman can you please confirm with @Shehab Alawadhi having left this drive if you would still like to attend this drive?

List of Volunteers for afternoon Newbie drive with Dr @Chaitanya D

1. @Thomas Varghese

2. @Shehab Alawadhi

1 @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran

2 @Sara EL FANIDI

3 @Kaile Barrameda

4. @Paul Zeitoun

1. @Arman

1. @ZakWarah

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

@Thomas Varghese inshallah I will see you in a drive soon and same goes to you @Rahimdad! I hope everyone enjoys this amazing drive and also the views you get from fossil rock! 

for sure @Shehab Alawadhi. I will complete my 5th drive as newbie this friday and will apply for a promotion. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use