•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 8 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

@Rahimdad Generosity at it's best seen on this page today 👍  I hope there are some generosity displayed in @Ale Vallecchi drive on the 9th morning where I am in the waitlist for 2nd drive 😂 

Edited by Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@ALI ALMOUMAR, I cannot see your name in the convoy list anymore. Do you have a drive this week? If you have left by mistake I can add you again, as you were one of the first to join and totally deserve this drive. We will sort out things, thanks to understanding from @Shehab Alawadhi, @Thomas Varghese and @Arman who have got alternate drives. @Paul Zeitoun is first on waitlist for @sertac drive and @ZakWarah already has a drive this week. So once things clear up later this evening we should be all sorted out by tomorrow 

@Rahimdad @Shehab Alawadhi @Arman @Thomas Varghese @ALI ALMOUMAR @N@ved i really love the spirit guys, shifting to other drives to ensure everyone gets a drive. That makes me even more excited to drive with you soon.

@Sara EL FANIDI @Kaile Barrameda @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran hope you guys get on board and enjoy Fossil Rock

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

@Rahimdad @Shehab Alawadhi @Arman @Thomas Varghese @ALI ALMOUMAR @N@ved i really love the spirit guys, shifting to other drives to ensure everyone gets a drive. That makes me even more excited to drive with you soon.

@Sara EL FANIDI @Kaile Barrameda @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran hope you guys get on board and enjoy Fossil Rock

@Paul Zeitoun I hope now you understand the line - One for all and all for one. I really miss the opportunity to drive with @Rahimdad but love to explore under @Chaitanya D too. As we are all here and bitten by the desert there are plenty of opportunities to drive together. 

14 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

@Rahimdad Generosity at it's best seen on this page today 👍  I hope there are some generosity displayed in @Ale Vallecchi drive on the 9th morning where I am in the waitlist for 2nd drive 😂 

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader I am right next after you in the waitlist

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

@Thomas Varghese Yes, and I am happy we will be driving together again this Friday afternoon... see you and your better half 😀

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader not 1 drive but 2 - God willing for the 9th morning also. 

Right now off to Bruce Lee mall to shop for my air compressor as the 1st one bought from Amazon for 65 AED is having coughing, sneezing and looks like about to breathe its last. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@ALI ALMOUMAR, I cannot see your name in the convoy list anymore. Do you have a drive this week? If you have left by mistake I can add you again, as you were one of the first to join and totally deserve this drive. We will sort out things, thanks to understanding from @Shehab Alawadhi, @Thomas Varghese and @Arman who have got alternate drives. @Paul Zeitoun is first on waitlist for @sertac drive and @ZakWarah already has a drive this week. So once things clear up later this evening we should be all sorted out by tomorrow morning.

@Rahimdad Actually I left the drive before seeing your message, however you can add me if the things get sorted

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you @ALI ALMOUMAR. Our intention is not for anybody to give up their drive for another, our intention is for everyone to get atleast 1 drive over the weekend. I have noted your request and I will add you in before I finalize the convoy. I would once again like to thank everyone for their positive response and really appreciate our community for having the oneness not seen any other club.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

53 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

Well played @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader sir. I am trying to help the people on their only drive for this weekend, which is completely different than @Ale Vallecchi drive for which you are trying for a second drive this week. We are all working hard behind the scenes to make sure everyone gets atleast 1 drive and I am sure @Ale Vallecchi is trying his level best to fit everyone also.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

@ALI ALMOUMAR, I cannot see your name in the convoy list anymore. Do you have a drive this week? If you have left by mistake I can add you again, as you were one of the first to join and totally deserve this drive. We will sort out things, thanks to understanding from @Shehab Alawadhi, @Thomas Varghese and @Arman who have got alternate drives. @Paul Zeitoun is first on waitlist for @sertac drive and @ZakWarah already has a drive this week. So once things clear up later this evening we should be all sorted out by tomorrow morning.

You're welcome! Everyone should get a chance at a drive!

58 minutes ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

You're welcome! Team spirit is the most important thing when it comes to off roading!

• Totally Agree (+2) 4

59 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Well played @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader sir. I am trying to help the people on their only drive for this weekend, which is completely different than @Ale Vallecchi drive for which you are trying for a second drive this week. We are all working hard behind the scenes to make sure everyone gets atleast 1 drive and I am sure @Ale Vallecchi is trying his level best to fit everyone also.

@Rahimdad bhai, totally understand and I acknowledge the effort you are putting in to ensure everyone gets a chance to have at least 1 drive every week. Hats off to you 👏 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use