•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 8 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

2 hours ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

@Rahimdad @Shehab Alawadhi @Arman @Thomas Varghese @ALI ALMOUMAR @N@ved i really love the spirit guys, shifting to other drives to ensure everyone gets a drive. That makes me even more excited to drive with you soon.

@Sara EL FANIDI @Kaile Barrameda @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran hope you guys get on board and enjoy Fossil Rock

I am now confirmed on Sertac's Drive so will not join you. Have fun 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

My sincere heartfelt thank you to @sertac for adding @Paul Zeitoun in his convoy.

Special thanks goes out to showing spirit in time of need @Shehab Alawadhi, @Thomas Varghese, both of them opted for another drive to give chance to others to attend this.

Another thanks goes out to @N@ved and @ALI ALMOUMAR who offered their help to adjust those without a drive this week.

@Arman and @ZakWarah thank you for settling the drives you were signed in for.

I am pleased to announce I have added on @ALI ALMOUMAR again, and further added @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @Sara EL FANIDI and @Kaile Barrameda to this drive. Please confirm if you will be able to make it for this drive.

@syed salman raza sir, since we will be one short of a Marshal to support this drive, can I please request you to sweep my drive once again. Please also advise if you will be bringing in your TJ or F150.

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader thank you for your kind remarks. @Ale Vallecchi is trying his level best to accommodate everyone safely. I sincerely hope you make it along with others to a second drive this weekend.

Please tune in again tomorrow with the update on convoy numbering and the radio channel we are going to use on this Friday drive.

N.B. : Like every week for the past 3 weeks I will have a surprise ready for you all tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

2 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

My sincere heartfelt thank you to @sertac for adding @Paul Zeitoun in his convoy.

Special thanks goes out to showing spirit in time of need @Shehab Alawadhi, @Thomas Varghese, both of them opted for another drive to give chance to others to attend this.

Another thanks goes out to @N@ved and @ALI ALMOUMAR who offered their help to adjust those without a drive this week.

I am pleased to announce I have added on @ALI ALMOUMAR again, and further added @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @Sara EL FANIDI and @Kaile Barrameda to this drive. Please confirm if you will be able to make it for this drive.

@syed salman raza sir, since we will be one short of a Marshal to support this drive, can I please request you to sweep my drive once again. Please also advise if you will be bringing in your TJ or F150.

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader thank you for your kind remarks. @Ale Vallecchi is trying his level best to accommodate everyone safely. I sincerely hope you make it along with others to a second drive this weekend.

I’ll be joining the drive. Thank you for adding me 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Please tune in again tomorrow with the update on convoy numbering and the radio channel we are going to use on this Friday drive.

N.B. : Like every week for the past 3 weeks I will have a surprise ready for you all tomorrow.

@Rahimdad team spirit should always dominate Carnity club otherwise it will be similar to other clubs.

Thanks for adding me again to the drive but unfortunately I came to know late today that I have to be in office on Friday so Please remove me from this drive.

I’ll claim my confirmed slot with you next week :) 

see you guys in sands

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 2

Important Information

Terms of use