•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 8 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

Hey guys for anyone interested I took the rig on a test drive this morning and so far it held up really well on a nice straight I also tried some bumps and it held up well I'll upload to my YouTube later on but here's the first test - 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey Hisham I actually made it from lots of different parts I'll post a video on the build soon glad you enjoyed it ❣️

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Hey guys for anyone interested I took the rig on a test drive this morning and so far it held up really well on a nice straight I also tried some bumps and it held up well I'll upload to my YouTube later on but here's the first test - 

Looks great @imranaasghar81, guess it's time to try it on the dunes now :)

Edited by Paul Zeitoun
  • Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Evening Ladies & Gents - quick update I put the rig through the tiniest bumps in the world and it held up - time to put it through some heavier bumps after a few modifications tomorrow! Check the results out below! I also figured out how to get better angles! Anyway enjoy! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@imranaasghar81 definitely looks much better now, really praying it will hold up during the drive. I am sure this means some awesome footage coming our way with a totally different point of view.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good Evening guys and girls! 

It's been a while I hope your all well? 

I finally figured out how to make a "proper" video and here's my first shot I hope you enjoy I know a few of you were curious on the contraption I built attached to the side of my car :-)

check out the final result here

@Lee Wilson

@Brette @Shehab Alawadhi @Ben84@N@ved @Alphin Aloor @imranaasghar81 @Michael Glavanis @Sreenath Giridharan @Hisham Masaad @ALI ALMOUMAR @syed salman raza @Thomas Varghese @Bala Krishnan @Arman @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran @Sara EL FANIDI 

@Paul Zeitoun @ZakWarah

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use