•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 8 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

Wow, mastering it now @imranaasghar81 . I made quick research about the GoPro and insta, looks GoPro wins. Now research on fittings how to fix on the car....soon will have it in sha Allah. Yesterday joined for the first time fewbie drive and was really good, and require to have a camera to record... Nice week a head for all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 1/23/2021 at 7:17 AM, Hisham Masaad said:

Wow, mastering it now @imranaasghar81 . I made quick research about the GoPro and insta, looks GoPro wins. Now research on fittings how to fix on the car....soon will have it in sha Allah. Yesterday joined for the first time fewbie drive and was really good, and require to have a camera to record... Nice week a head for all.

@Hisham Masaad let me try this new setup and see how it holds. I preferred the standard Gopro with a rotating base

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2

On 10/01/2021 at 8:53 PM, Thomas Varghese said:

I doubt you may have to roam all over the desert to pick up the fallen pieces including your camera if its not crushed and buried under the sand by the car behind you. The forces generated will be greater than what the rig can hold as its long. Moreover I doubt if it will affect your driving also as you will be more concerned about your rig and camera rather than driving. 

Hi Thomas hope your well my friend just wanted to update you so far so good I adapted some of the parts to take impact and upgraded other parts to metal and it seems to be going well I'm looking forward on driving together sometime so I can take you through the build, you can check out some of the videos inside the channel on this link: (so far I've only uploaded 2 drives but more to follow) 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use