•  

I drive so I can take photos

Michael Glavanis

8 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

when is the next drive exclusively for photography going to be @Frederic?

With the current COVID restrictions this is only possible with a handful of members. So we’ll need to work out something else in the near future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

With the current COVID restrictions this is only possible with a handful of members. So we’ll need to work out something else in the near future.

Please @Frederic. The desert is beautiful during sunrise and sunset. As drivers are getting experienced I rarely get an opportunity to take pics as there are fewer stucks or refusals. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Please @Frederic. The desert is beautiful during sunrise and sunset. As drivers are getting experienced I rarely get an opportunity to take pics as there are fewer stucks or refusals. 

That’s because you’re joining Fewbie plus drives my friend. Do a couple of Newbie drives and you’ll have all the time in the world 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 minutes ago, Frederic said:

That’s because you’re joining Fewbie plus drives my friend. Do a couple of Newbie drives and you’ll have all the time in the world 😜

Agreed. I didn't want to disappoint a newbie for a chance to drive by taking their place when I can join something advanced that they cannot. If there is any vacant slot in any of your drives for newbies you can include me & I'll be happy to join.

By the way @Frederic I always follow the lessons you taught us during my 1st AN drive. If I can be of any assistance to you in any of the newbie drives you can always count me in. I just need only 4 hours notice to join. Run back home, get the flag and the rest of the gear to join you. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use