•  

COVID 19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 15 Jan 2021

Gaurav

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Hi @Ganesan Kathirvel @Shehzada Umer Naseer @Rowi Elsaid @William Fernandes @Mobeen Anwar @Junaid120120 @soumyasaklani @Sandeep Subhash @Rajendran D @Natarajan @Ahmad Shaker @Trekado

Welcome to Carnity and it's off-road club. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all on 15 Jan.

Kindly introduce yourself with below details:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.
  • Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 Inches of ground clearance.
  • Confirm that you have watched this "Absolute Newbie Briefing Video"

Kindly introduce yourself with below details:

• Please share your vehicle details - Toyota, FJ Cruiser, 2010.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?Few off road trips experience 
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets. Yes confirmed
  • Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 Inches of ground clearance. How to confirm or measure this exactly, sorry about the limited knowledge 
  • Confirm that you have watched this "Absolute Newbie Briefing Video" Confirmed
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Shehzada Umer Naseer said:
  • Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 Inches of ground clearance. How to confirm or measure this exactly, sorry about the limited knowledge 

Ground clearance is the distance between the front bumper and the tarmac.

2010 FJC showing 9.6 Inches so you are good, unless you or previous owner lowered the vehicle or its 4x2 - US specs.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

13 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Ground clearance is the distance between the front bumper and the tarmac.

2010 FJC showing 9.6 Inches so you are good, unless you or previous owner lowered the vehicle or its 4x2 - US specs.

Thanks alot Gaurav, Got it, this is GCC specs anyways and dont seem to be lowered previously by anyone. I also need small help on the walkie talkie. How do I confirm that the one I have meet minimum specs for communication in this trip.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi This is Ganesan,

My Vehicle is Jeep Wrangler 2013 model, No prior off-road experience, Yes, my jeep has front and back hooks, ground clearance yes, its more than that as it has lift kit. watched once, will have look once again :), look forward to meet every one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 1/10/2021 at 10:52 PM, kolinrrj said:

Hi, please waitlist me for this drive. 

Thank you. 

As @Soumya Saklani just left the RSVP, so @kolinrrj you have been added to this Absolute Newbie Drive.

Please confirm.

Hi @Ganesan Kathirvel @Shehzada Umer Naseer @Rowi Elsaid @William Fernandes @Mobeen Anwar @Junaid120120 @Sandeep Subhash @Rajendran D @Natarajan @Ahmad Shaker @Trekado @kolinrrj

For your first drive, I will be carrying the spare radios with Carnity frequency for everyone.

Please get the remaining items mentioned above in the drive post.

What to bring along: Tire deflator, pressure gauge and compressor, Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

As @Soumya Saklani just left the RSVP, so @kolinrrj you have been added to this Absolute Newbie Drive.

Please confirm.

Hi @Ganesan Kathirvel @Shehzada Umer Naseer @Rowi Elsaid @William Fernandes @Mobeen Anwar @Junaid120120 @Sandeep Subhash @Rajendran D @Natarajan @Ahmad Shaker @Trekado @kolinrrj

For your first drive, I will be carrying the spare radios with Carnity frequency for everyone.

Please get the remaining items mentioned above in the drive post.

Yes confirm!

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Natarajan said:

Rajendran Here

• lease share your vehicle details - ( Mistubishi Pajero, 2016)
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? - No
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets. - Yes, confirmed
  • Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 Inches of ground clearance. - Yes, Confirmed
  • Confirm that you have watched this "Absolute Newbie Briefing Video"- Yes, Confirmed

Is it @Rajendran D or @Natarajan Im slightly confused with the ID here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, kolinrrj said:

Yes confirm!

Thank you 

Hi, I am Kolin. 

• Please share your vehicle details - Toyota, LC 2015
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? No 
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets. Yes 
  • Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 Inches of ground clearance. 
  • Confirm that you have watched this "Absolute Newbie Briefing Video" Confirmed
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use