•  
Advertise here

Tesla model 3 in the desert ???

Yes @DANIEL NOGUEIRA it is confirmed news as was reported by @Gaurav bhai on his Pink Rock drive on Saturday. In the winters the sand is much more forgiving and I have seen a Corolla AWD Japan model on top of Pink Rocks about 7 years back and nothing surprises me any more. I have also seen a heavy old Chevy Caprice Classic of the 80s stuck near the Big Red area, and the Bu Shanab (Toyota Land Cruiser Pick-up) climbing Big red in reverse. People get so bored sometimes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I myself recorded this video and @Chaitanya D was on top of Pink rock (other side) to take that pic posted on Insta.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 minutes ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

The question is if the battery dies what will gonna happen 😄

That's an easy answer, recharge - how - its up to the resourceful owner means.

BUT after seeing this Tesla up close on sand with barely 4 inches of ground clearance my utmost fear was exploding the batteries that are usually placed at the bottom. While doing these climbs it was making a hell of noise from underbody getting lot of beating. He asked me come ride with me and I said no, thank you (as I don't have 9 lives like a cat).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav bhai, this is one time when I wanted to use 2 emojis, one is the laughter as it is funny now that the Tesla did not explode, the other would have been I Totally Agree emoji. What size aluminum plate would you put for the underbody for protection and how much lift do you think would do this Tesla any good, BTW are there any lift kits for the Tesla? I would rather wait for the Tesla Cybertruck, The Rivian R1S or R1T or the Hummer EV to try these stunts if I get poured in with enough cash some day.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

The question is if the battery dies what will gonna happen 😄

This is the last thing yo worry about if I have Tesla in desert !🤪

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Is it what I really see in the carnity Instagram??? 😯😯😯😯😯😯

Screenshot_20210106-125640_Instagram.jpg

With respect to owner of this electrical powered vehicle but I think it’s obvious that this guy is doing some promotion to this vehicle but unfortunately the wrong environment was chosen ! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1