•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Madam - Sharjah - 16 Jan 2021

Chaitanya D

@Tero Vallas you will be added to the drive as you are next on WL, do you confirm ?

5 minutes ago, Jorge Stepniak Felippe said:

Hi @Chaitanya D I won’t be able to join please give my place to the waiting list and enjoy! 

Please remove your RSVP.  Thanks for informing Jorge 

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Francois Germishuys and @Ahab Shamaa thanks for informing.  Would have been great to ride with you as I was excited too considering it was the first time we would drive together at IM ( great to see how you both have been driving and progressing with cheers), but I am happy you both have a confirmed full day drive on Friday.  Have fun, see you soon

Waitlist - First drive

1. Nabil

2. Mukundan

Wait List - 2nd drive

1. Muhammad Kashaf razaq

2. Tero

Hi @Chaitanya D, please remove me from the wait list. Have to work on Saturday.

Thankyou

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

21 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Tero Vallas you will be added to the drive as you are next on WL, do you confirm ?

Please remove your RSVP.  Thanks for informing Jorge 

Hi @Chaitanya D, I will join to other drive this time, having some scheduling issues. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Dear @Chaitanya D something came up and unfortunately I wont be able to make it this Saturday. Please cancel my RSVP, thanks. Wishing all the first-timers a fun and safe drive with you, along with the rest! 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Convoy list for tomorrow 

1. Chaitanya 
2. @Kailas 2nd Lead 
3. @Nizam Deen
4.  @Abu Muhammad
5.  @Mohamed Seidam
6.  @Islam Soliman
7.  @Nabil Bishara
8.  @marks
9.  @Craig Finlayson
10.  @Pancho Sweep 

Time for some fun and some learning,  back in an area where most of us started desert driving.

We will use Chanel 1 for Radio coms if any, which we will keep to minimum- except for briefing . Focus will be on 

1. Stick to your basics and never forget them

2. All types of sand mode driving

3. Self recovery - as much as possible,  then the buddy help comes in. Adjacent cars help in recovery - request you all to bring your recovery gear - shovel, soft shackle, floor jack (if you have) and kinetic ropes

4. Some serious off roading 😜🤣 albeit safe.

5. Come with a fuel tank as full as possible.

Please note it could be quite foggy in the morning with poor visibility ,  DRIVE SAFELY TO THE STARTING POINT. 

See you all tomorrow morning 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

What a fantastic drive today full of fun and challenges. Special Thanks to @Chaitanya D, @Kailas(you're a gentleman) I like your calmness approach, @Pancho, @Mohamed Seidam and everyone else.

enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you 🔜 on sand. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use