•  

Brette has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Brette. The most relaxed person on any given trip and enjoys his time out in the desert and with like minded people. @Ahab Shamaa you 1001 questions are more than welcome, I remember when @Brette joined us he had his set of questions too. I would tell my wife on my afternoon trip I would be home by 10 pm, but if @Brette was on the trip I would reach home at 1:30 am the next morning. The biggest thing I appreciate about him is not his capabilities, but questions as to why I would advise him against using his JGC in the desert and why I would advise him to get a desert toy. He has put all those comments in positive perspective and worked on those issues before they can happen and enjoyed his JGC throughout his time with us. This also gives us a chance to welcome new JGC owners along with first hand advise from @Brette on how to tame his wild stallion in the desert. His cautious approach is another amazing trait he processes, its not about crossing that huge dune, but doing so safely and never push his Jeep to extreme to cause any unwanted damages. Truly a gentleman and yes @Shehab Alawadhi a mentor to have when you are aspiring to reach a Marshal level.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Rahimdad! Hahahahaha 😂 We haven’t been coinciding on many trips, something I’m working on remedying imminently 😀 If with Brette you were reaching home by 1:30 a.m. expect to pitch a tent and have an overnight with me 🤣

Looking forward to driving with @Brette for some relaxation and Zen and with you for some crazy, jaw-dropping maneuvers 💪🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Ahab Shamaa at your service bro. I am a peoples person and love interaction with each and every one of you. Remember no questions are bad, only bad answers. I hope I will never give a bad answer to any one who wants to learn from me. But love the fact that people can prove me wrong, as @Brette has done with his JGC.

• Like (+1) 2

Congratulations marshal @Brette driving with you in south Qudra for my first fewbie drive was simply amazing.  Your cool and composed drive plan is an absolute delight to follow.  Looking forward for many more drives with you lead! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use