•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon - Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - 2nd Dec to Iftar Bowl - 16 Jan 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

@Foxtrot Oscar what a drive, being just behind you - I had the most fun and looking forward to many more drives. A big thanks to @Tero Vallas, @Yousef Alimadadi and @Pancho for keeping the flock together and on the trail. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Drive Report

Did I not tell you we would have fun? 😉

We started off promptly and played around for a little bit to get the desert wheels in motion. It’s a well-trodden path and the sand conditions proved quite tricky - So we popped across the road and got down to business!

There were lots of technical areas to navigate so the odd refusal here and there was to be expected in such a large convoy. Kudos to the guys at the back @Rizwan Waheed  and @Ranjan Das for getting through the churned-up sand.

We reached the red open sands of our first play area, Where we managed some nice side slopes,  a couple of criss srosses and @Lucky sAm lived up to his name when he had a near miss with a bush. Well done for handling the self recovery, listening to and following instructions perfectly. We then managed one almighty side slope before we reached the track and headed to the roundabout to cross over into the Faya area.

I always say the drive is dependent on the attendees, I asked what you wanted, and you all said you wanted to fast track it to the mighty Faya dunes. Your wish is my command 😊

This is where the fun really began. That we had so much fun is entirely down to you guys! We went at some pace which is necessary for those dunes, you all followed my instructions, kept high and kept your momentum. I’m not joking when I say that seeing you all sweep those dunes perfectly in a convoy was thrilling for me. It looked majestic!! There were no other cars,  just the Carnity convoy absolutely owning Faya!!! (Where’s a drone when you need it?!) Amazing driving! I was seriously impressed with you all.

@Probir Mukherjee I think deflating to 10 really helped you and to see you climb that mighty dune was very pleasing for me. Well done! @Lucky sAm that’s the best I’ve seen you drive my friend, Great Job.  @siddharth maheshwari    @GauravSoni @Ranjan Das you all did great and handled absolutely everything I threw at you! Excellent driving. @Archibald Jurdi I couldn’t believe it when you flew up that dune, I’m delighted you’re getting the most out of that beautiful jeep. Great driving.

Finally, to the guys who supported me, THANK YOU! @Goutam  for the amazing 2nd lead , allowing me space to reroute and following my instructions to keep the convoy moving. @Tero Vallas, doing wonders to ensure any refusals were dealt with quickly and easily and to @Pancho @Yousef Alimadadi for keeping an eye on the back of the convoy, digging myself and others out when we needed it, as well as making sure we stayed in one convoy and that no one got left behind. Excellent work fellas!

Faya ✔️

Until our next adventure!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar for the wonderful drive and you are such a motivational leader i must say while constantly taking our feedbacks during the drive. So far my best drive with Carnity.

Happy to meet all the fellow drivers . Well done everyone!

20210117_081058.jpg

20210117_081032.jpg

20210117_080949.jpg

20210117_080906.jpg

• Well Done (+2) 3

2 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Drive Report

We started off promptly and played around for a little bit to get the desert wheels in motion. It’s a well-trodden path and the sand conditions proved quite tricky - So we popped across the road and got down to business!

There were lots of technical areas to navigate so the odd refusal here and there was to be expected in such a large convoy. Kudos to the guys at the back @Rizwan Waheed  and @Ranjan Das for getting through the churned-up sand.

We reached the red open sands of our first play area, Where we managed some nice side slopes,  a couple of criss srosses and @Lucky sAm lived up to his name when he had a near miss with a bush. Well done for handling the self recovery, listening to and following instructions perfectly. We then managed one almighty side slope before we reached the track and headed to the roundabout to cross over into the Faya area.

I always say the drive is dependent on the attendees, I asked what you wanted, and you all said you wanted to fast track it to the mighty Faya dunes. Your wish is my command 😊

This is where the fun really began. That we had so much fun is entirely down to you guys! We went at some pace which is necessary for those dunes, you all followed my instructions, kept high and kept your momentum. I’m not joking when I say that seeing you all sweep those dunes perfectly in a convoy was thrilling for me. It looked majestic!! There were no other cars,  just the Carnity convoy absolutely owning Faya!!! (Where’s a drone when you need it?!) Amazing driving! I was seriously impressed with you all.

@Probir Mukherjee I think deflating to 10 really helped you and to see you climb that mighty dune was very pleasing for me. Well done! @Lucky sAm that’s the best I’ve seen you drive my friend, Great Job.  @siddharth maheshwari    @GauravSoni @Ranjan Das you all did great and handled absolutely everything I threw at you! Excellent driving. @Archibald Jurdi I couldn’t believe it when you flew up that dune, I’m delighted you’re getting the most out of that beautiful jeep. Great driving.

Finally, to the guys who supported me, THANK YOU! @Goutam  for the amazing 2nd lead , allowing me space to reroute and following my instructions to keep the convoy moving. @Tero Vallas, doing wonders to ensure any refusals were dealt with quickly and easily and to @Pancho @Yousef Alimadadi for keeping an eye on the back of the convoy, digging myself and others out when we needed it, as well as making sure we stayed in one convoy and that no one got left behind. Excellent work fellas!

Faya ✔️

Pleasure to drive with you @Foxtrot Oscar your lead great fun and inspiring, had a memorable  drive especially  the high speed up and down in last 20 minutes. 

Am ready with my fastest finger first at 7pm to nite to sign up for the new drive comming Saturday 

6 hours ago, Rizwan Waheed said:

What a Day it was.. ;). Loved and enjoyed everybit of it. Thanks to all of you.

Thankyou @Foxtrot Oscar and @Yousef Alimadadi for adventures ride.

Some frozen moments.. ;)

20210116_151942.jpg

20210116_164825.jpg

20210116_165742.jpg

20210116_165629.jpg

Some cracking pics in there @Rizwan Waheed I'm glad you enjoyed the drive, I loved it too :) 

1 minute ago, Probir Mukherjee said:

Pleasure to drive with you @Foxtrot Oscar your lead great fun and inspiring, had a memorable  drive especially  the high speed up and down in last 20 minutes. 

Am ready with my fastest finger first at 7pm to nite to sign up for the new drive comming Saturday 

Haha I hope you make it @Probir Mukherjee it was great to see your confidence grow during the drive. I remember when you passed on a dune in Shuwaib (when your daughter was here) She wouldn't believe what you did yesterday :) Keep growing my friend! 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/17/2021 at 3:13 PM, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Drive Report

Faya ✔️

@Foxtrot Oscar

Yes you mentioned at the beginning of drive, that we all gona have fun. And you keep your words. 

This was one of my best drive I must say.

It was great fun and learning with you at drive.

BTW I have signed up for Next Saturday drive with you already. 

Looking forward for more fun with learning. 

20210116_170647.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2021 at 6:28 PM, Ranjan Das said:

Thanks Angela for the thrilling drive. it was indeed a pleasure driving under your stewardship and alongside great guys.

looking forward to the weekend!

Some random snaps in the gallery 

I only just saw this @Ranjan Das great to drive with you again , and also looking forward to the fresh challenges this weekend has in store.

Ps. Great pics!

3 hours ago, Lucky sAm said:

@Foxtrot Oscar

Yes you mentioned at the beginning of drive, that we all gona have fun. And you keep your words. 

This was one of my best drive I must say.

It was great fun and learning with you at drive.

BTW I have signed up for Next Saturday drive with you already. 

Looking forward for more fun with learning. 

20210116_170647.jpg

Nice vid and pic @Lucky sAm. I'm pleased you'll be joining us again this weekend :) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use