•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Jan 2021

Emmanuel

Dear Team,

We have a nice signup this week and i just wanted to inform you guys to make sure you have all items onboard for Friday's drive:

1) Offroad flag

2) Shovel

3) Pressure gauge / deflator 

4) Compressor (gas station nearby has no compressor)

5) Radio with the Carnity frequencies programmed.

Please make sure you are equipped with above items, otherwise we won't be able to allow you on the drive. If you have any questions in particular about where to buy, which model, please have a look at below advice:

@Badar Tariq @Matthew Ticehurst @frederic demolder @syed salman raza @Larry Cadden @Dodi Syahdar @rajeshkumar rathod @Carlos Fernandez @Harold Roberts @Alphin Aloor

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

RSVP is now closed.

@Frederic, @Badar Tariq, @ZakWarah, @rajeshkumar rathod, @frederic demolder, @Salty3Arab, @Goutam, @Carlos Fernandez, @Larry Cadden, @Matthew Ticehurst, @Alphin Aloor, @Dodi Syahdar, @Harold Roberts, very happy to see you tomorrow afternoon. With such a nice and strong convoy, and the route that I have in my mind, I'm sure we will have a lot of fun.  

As Fred already mentioned, following items are essential for our drive, so make sure to bring them

1) Offroad flag

2) Shovel

3) Pressure gauge / deflator 

4) Compressor (gas station nearby has no compressor)

5) Radio with the Carnity frequencies programmed (if you don't know how to do it, you will find the related link in my drive post). Tomorrow, we will use Carnity Radio Channel 1 (446006.25)  

We would appreciate if everyone could reach our meeting point a few minutes before time, in order to be deflated and ready to go at 2 PM. Here is our convoy numbering (subject to a few changes during the drive) : 

1. Emmanuel (White Xterra - Marshal) - lead
2. Harold Roberts (FJ)- 2nd lead
3. Badar Tariq (Pathfinder 2016)
4. ZakWarah (Black Cherokee)
5. rajeshkumar rathod (Xterra)
6. frederic demolder (LR Discovery)
7. Salty3arab (Pajero) to be confirmed
8. Goutam (Yellow Wrangler - Intermediate) CF
9. Carlos Fernandez (Green Wrangler)
10. Larry Cadden (Black Wrangler)
11. Matthew Ticehurst (Wrangler)
12. Alphin Aloor (XTerra)