•  

Muhammad Kashif Razzaq has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Congratulations @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for reaching the Intermediate Level with Carnity Offroad Club

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Please make sure your Carnity user profile is always updated with all the latest Emergency contact details.

P.S. Trip lead might deny your participation if you don't have required off-road gear.

INTERMEDIATE

Drives Attended (Indicative)

Minimum 10 drives are required within last 6 months for Intermediate promotion.

(Drives can be a mix of Newbie, Fewbie (50%) and Fewbie plus, depending on your adaptability, learning progress and Marshal’s feedback)

What you'll learn

• Basic GPS and navigational skills
  • Basic tow rope and winch recoveries
  • Extreme side sloping and long hill climb
  • Tall dunes ridge riding and criss crossing
  • Precise control over technical dunes
  • Fast pace desert driving

Skills required

• Adventurous and thrill seeker but in a safe manner
  • Level headed under stressful situations
  • Responsible, dependable and accountable

Car Worthiness

• Capable 4x4 vehicle with low range gearing
  • Suitable approach and departure angle
  • High profile tires

Off-road gear required

Safety flag, tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio (walkie-talkie), air compressor, tool kit, rated recovery rope and 2 rated shackles, GPS.

Drive teamwork

• Manage center forward position with Trip Lead’s permission
  • Learn/assist recoveries under Trip Lead’s supervision
  • Re-route convoy and coordination, when needed
  • Learn to lead small portion of Intermediate drive under Marshal supervision

Drive Joining

Join Newbie, Fewbie, Intermediate and Exploration drives only

Forum participation

• Active participation on the forum
  • Share drive experience + feedback
  • Share drive pictures in the gallery
  • Post trip report after the drive

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Woohoo! @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ! I’m very happy for you; well done 😀 A big kudos also goes out to your loyal and persistent co-pilot. Your son is learning so much on these drives, that once he starts off-road driving, he’ll be placed in the advanced level immediately 😀

You’re starting to understand how to get the most out of your “Yellow Beast”, and I believe that she’s rewarding you by helping develop you a solid driving style. @Gaurav, I believe Muhammad should be classified as ‘Fashionable Intermediate’ as he makes every effort to vary his off-road outfits, and most importantly tries to match outfits with his handsome son 😀

I’m looking forward to driving with you in this new level my friend!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Congratulations on your promotion @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, your drive ability and the way you comprehend off-roading has always touched me. Like @Ahab Shamaa put it so nicely, you look amazing trying to match your attire with your son, unlike me who has the same old Superman T-shirts I turn out with every week. With this being said, get ready for some hard labor to chizzle you into shape.

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

Congrats @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ  indeed, my digging skills were honed on your Explorer but you always had the potential and the fact you did so well in that vehicle was a sign of things to come. Congratulations buddy. Well done. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use