•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Lisali to Marquab 15 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

@Rahimdad just need some clarification. I am so looking forward to experience you lead on the fewbie drive. However I see that some members are confirmed to drive tomorrow including confirm RSVP for second drive.

@Nihal17 is still on the waitlist for 1st drive. 
@Ranjan Das We do have the famous iftar bow drive tomorrow!!! 

Edited by GauravSoni
  • Like (+1) 1

@GauravSoni as a special case I have added you to my drive, please confirm you will be able to make it.

@Shaaz Sha thank you for volunteering yourself to help, I will definitely need your help on this drive.

I will be announcing the convoy position and radio channel we will be using on this drive later this afternoon. Anyone who is unable to make it please sign out of this drive and notify me accordingly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Rahimdad thanks for the consideration. I appreciate it. However, I won’t be able to join this drive! I am sure the guys will have a lot of fun while learning from you!  Hope to drive with you soon!

• Like (+1) 1

@GauravSoni noted, thank you.

@andy_macdxb thank you for your gracious offer, but I would rather have someone as experienced as you on this drive if it is OK with you. I do not want you to aggravate your back injury.

@Nihal17 I have added you to the drive, please confirm you can make it.

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

Convoy numbering:

1. Rahimdad - Pathfinder
  2. Ashy - JGC (2nd lead)
  3. Andy_Macdxb - Pajero
  4. Danish Mohammad - Pajero
  5. Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader - Pajero
  6. Mohamed Abo Elkomsan - Pajero
  7. Shaaz Sha - Wrangler JK (Center Forward)
  8. Ranjan Das - Wrangler JK
  9. Aus Alzubaidi - Wrangler JKU
  10. Niki Patel - FJC
  11. Nihal17 - JKU
  12. N@ved - Wrangler TJ (Sweep)

@Ashy @andy_macdxb @Danish Mohammad @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Mohamed Abo ElKomsan @Shaaz Sha @Ranjan Das @Aus Alzubaidi @Niki Patel @Nihal17 @N@ved

Please find your names and convoy numbering above. When you arrive tomorrow morning, you can start deflating your tires to 15psi if you have normal/highway tires, and 12psi in case you have off-road tires.

Please arrive on time 6:30 AM, earlier is even better so we can help you out with deflation if needed.

We will be using Carnity Channel 3: 446.05625 Mhz.

Seniors on the drive are myself, @Ashy @Shaaz Sha and @N@ved who will be sweeping the convoy and we will all help you out in case of refusals, stucks, which is all part of the game (and fun) :)

After deflating we will do a briefing to emphasize on the aspects of off-roading and the teamwork involved when becoming part of our off-road community. Since the number of cases has gone alarmingly high, I would recommend only drivers to be out for the briefing with social distancing rules.

In case of emergencies, you can contact me on 050 674 9099

See you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hello guys, thank you all for a super drive with our very own super man @Rahimdad and special thanks to @RahimdadBhai for providing me with an opportunity for the first time to be the CF in your drive , and I hope I met your expectations. Started off well today and got in to the technical terrains which was not an easy task for many of us since the sand was wet from above. some initial refusals , stucks  shoveling and tugs gave us  a warm up in the chilled weather and all of us had to struggle a bit in dealing the terrains today. Many of us self recovered some time and at times we had to take out the recovery gears. Thank you @Ranjan Dasfor your help with the winch.  Thank you @N@ved @Danish Mohammadand @Niki Patelfor your help in shoveling. Though We cudnt do much of sideys or criss crossing , I believe all of us had some thing or the other to learn from today's drive. Since we had a few refusals and stucks we all had a  live tutorial in recoveries and dealing with pop outs etc from our super man!! 🤪Thank you @RahimdadBhai once again for your trust in me and it was a memorable drive with a wonderful convoy. Keep cool and see you soon in the sand. 🙏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use