•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Lisali to Marquab 15 Jan 2021

Rahimdad

What a drive we had today with @Rahimdad bhai, full of fun and learning through out the day. Thank you Rahimdad bhai for your support, guidance, patience and valuable advices at the end of the drive, loved your energy today. 

Thank you @Shaaz Sha, @N@ved for your help, support and guidance today during recovery and special thanks to @Ranjan Das for the winch pull to get out of that horrible struck 🙏

Thank you @Ashy for being our 2nd lead today and Thank you for the rest of the team for being supportive and never losing the energy, enthusiasm inspite having so many refusals/stucks (took as a learning by all of us) 👏

See you all soon again in the sand 👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

OMG, thank you so much @Niki Patel, this is marvelous. It's true, you had the force with you yesterday. Those shots are out of this world!

Yesterday's drive was special indeed. New weather brought new challenges. Driving with superman @Rahimdadis always unique, with his helpfulness, contagious spirit and humur, you don't feel the time anymore. We were all humbled and remimded yet again to never ever underestimate the desert. Our own lead got stuck. That really humbled me down. Seeing my wheel fly in the air proved that I have to spend years to learn the art of offroading. Thank you everyone for the enjoyable and challenging drive. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

thank you @Rahimdad bhai for yet another memorable drive with miles of learning.

@Shaaz Sha for your effectively managing the centre forward and @Ashy for the second lead. special mention for @N@ved for watching 'the tail'!

@ fellow mates, it was indeed a pleasure driving and learning with you. looking forward to the next one!

Some snaps in the gallery.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Rahimdad Bhai, thanks for the kind words and trust. Honestly we all did well because we were guided by a very experienced, funny, patient leader and a great teacher. I hope to keep learning and improving from you and other Marshals/leaders and fellow off-roaders, looking forward to many more exciting weekends ahead. 
thanks to everyone on the drive and kind words of support, looking forward to meeting and learning from each one of you in our next drive. 
thanks to Carnity family, looking forward to another exciting weekend ahead. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Good one @andy_macdxb. The only way I could motivate people not to get stuck was to put Biryani clause for the next stuck car to treat everybody Biryani. Alas we only got refusals and partial pop-outs after that.🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Thank you @Rahimdad Bhai for your guidance and trusting on entire convoy that we can do it  & “YES” all together we have done it.  

Appreciate the support and help given by @Ashy  @Shaaz Sha  @N@ved to entire team.

Special thanks to each and every member of convoy for your help and patience while refusals, stucks & pop-outs.

This drive was really amazing which made us to learn a lot.    

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use