•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Fewbie Plus Exploration Drive - Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - Jan 29th 2021

Frederic

Thank you for organizing a great drive at a great place @Frederic! Absolutely stunning vistas and massive dunes to push our vehicles. I was pleasantly surprised to see how good the fewbies did on this drive - well done to @Mus_hus78 and @Gaurav Soni for overcoming those deep bowels.  Thank you to @Asif Hussainand @Gaurav for the convoy support - hope to be back in that area soon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Frederic amazing terrain!! Your post on different terrain on the discussion forum was spot on for Bu Tais! 
the place offered little bit of everything ranging from technical to long range dunes and to the heights that can only be seen in LiWA! 
thankyou for the drive..

it was an excellent chance to learn the art of 2nd leading from @Asif Hussain , following him through the drive. 
Brilliant driving @Mus_hus78!!. Let’s hope you fix the “noise” in your beast!

Thanks @Kalahari for the encouragement !!!

Thanks @Gaurav for guiding through the rough patches! fyi I’ve got the tyres replaced! 

I hope @Rahimdad @Gaurav that we organise more drives in AD. The dunes in Dubai are just practice grounds for the real deal! Looking forward for the next drive in sweihan!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

28 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

Thanks @Frederic for taking us to this beautiful terrain and it was awesome experience to follow you. @Gaurav Soni @Mus_hus78 @Kalahari @Christian Andras @Rizwanm2 @Gaurav it was pleasure to ride with you guys. See all you soon.

Awesome video !!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2

8 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Awesome video !!! 

9 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Thanks @Frederic for taking us to this beautiful terrain and it was awesome experience to follow you. @Gaurav Soni @Mus_hus78 @Kalahari @Christian Andras @Rizwanm2 @Gaurav it was pleasure to ride with you guys. See all you soon.

This video catapulted me right back into Bu Tais !!!! Thanks so much for making this unforgettable experience caught on video !

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Beautiful video , beautiful desert and on top of that the most important is beautiful family like you guys. Well done @Asif Hussain and all the others 👍🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use