•  

Pagero sport 2021

M.Seidam

Hello friends 

check this out . It looks like the post Covid 19 crises resulted in this kind of business related production of such compact modern midsize SUVs

The question again can this / those be a true off-roader? I personally doubt it 

another example is the 2021 Xterra and fortuner !

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nitin Mohan said:

Isn't the Pajero brand going off the production line? 

Yes it’s ain’t produced any more 😔

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Hello friends 

check this out . It looks like the post Covid 19 crises resulted in this kind of business related production of such compact modern midsize SUVs

The question again can this / those be a true off-roader? I personally doubt it 

another example is the 2021 Xterra and fortuner !

This is the Montero Sport and we even have them in the club. In GCC they cannot call it Pajero Sport because the old Pajero remained in production so far.

The Montero sport is a capable off-roader and with these more refined details (ultimate package) will probably replace the old Pajero entirely.

Its a capable off-roader and pretty light and nimble. The 3.0 V6 is a little low on power but their 8 speed transmission keeps the car moving very well in the dunes.

@Jon M did you see any differences on this model compared with yours ? Is it just the Ultimate Package or am I missing something?

Btw the latest Fortuner is a very capable off-roader, especially the 4.0 TRD models 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use