•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra, Solar and Beyond - 22 Jan 2021

Wrangeld

An absolute fewbie drive. The fun we had is beyond words. @Wrangeld and @Janarthan & @Mohamed Seidam thank you for the wonderful drive. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

An absolute fewbie drive. The fun we had is beyond words. @Wrangeld and @Janarthan & @Mohamed Seidam thank you for the wonderful drive. 

Indeed it was @Thomas Varghese . Every one did well today.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you dear Richard @Wrangeld for the quite challenging route you took us yesterday and from the middle as CF I tried my best to keep the ball distributed equally back and forth and to keep the lead @Wrangeld and sweep @Janarthaninformed about the status of the ongoing game. Few times the ball went out ( few refusals and stuck ). Luckily we had awesome attentive players that could kick it in back and toward the right direction.well done all 👍

3 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

I am planning a technical fiesta day some time soon. 

And for this one I am telling I am in and would be more than happy to be part of the game in any position I am put ( my favorite the last vehicle navigating tight technical baby dunes trying to roll on three wheel not four wheel dive as I just got the secret of it 😄

Great week 🌷🙏🏻🚙

43C4E426-ADB8-419E-B7EB-3722BE3489EF.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use