•  

What's the level of this drive?

Aus Alzubaidi

Well it looks great in the videos to share 🤣 - proper dune bashing.

We all do fast paced drives regularly as feasible ( generally at FB+/IM and above), but we prefer safety than be sorry. I would say this is a hobby to energize us without doing anything crazy which would risk anyone. As long as you are doing it safely , do whatever but without crossing that thin line which can end up in a nasty situation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Aus Alzubaidi I hope you'll never drive like these senseless reckless people. But the high pace drive is possible at Intermediate level when everyone is just as capable and has confidence in one another. I think the biggest criteria to stay safe would be you've driven before with these drivers and know each other like hand and glove. One small mistake can result in disaster. Last but not the least you need wide open dunes in which to enjoy such high speed drives. Stephan, Wagan, Liwa, Umm Al Oush, Bu TaiTais come to mind. @Emmanuel is our Velociraptor for these terrains.

• Totally Agree (+2) 5

5 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

I think the biggest criteria to stay safe would be you've driven before with these drivers and know each other like hand and glove. One small mistake can result in disaster.

Golden Key by @Rahimdad 🤗

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Don't be fooled by the wide angle video.  It can create the illusion of higher speed and sharp angles.  You can actually see the "speedometer" showing speeds over 80 KM/H when they are clearly going slower than that.

I suggest, that if you want to do extreme things, get the proper equipment for it.  A boogie, helmet, 4 points seatbelts, rolling cage (real rolling cage).  Street cars are not meant for driving like that in the desert.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Alexander Alcala said:

I suggest, that if you want to do extreme things, get the proper equipment for it.  A boogie, helmet, 4 points seatbelts, rolling cage (real rolling cage).  Street cars are not meant for driving like that in the desert.

SPOT ON.

Well done @Alexander Alcala for nailing it perfectly that such extreme drives need a proper safety too.

Doing it with your daily driver without a roll cage, helmet, 5-point harness and other advance safety feature to cut-off fuel supply in case of rollover is highly not recommended here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

SPOT ON.

Well done @Alexander Alcala for nailing it perfectly that such extreme drives need a proper safety too.

Doing it with your daily driver without a roll cage, helmet, 5-point harness and other advance safety feature to cut-off fuel supply in case of rollover is highly not recommended here.

@Gaurav I thought this was one of your Absolute Newby drives, when there was some important sport on the TV!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Thank you team, this was very helpful. Forgive my ignorance, but I honestly had no clue what to expect from the advanced levels. Reading the grading structure is not like watching these videos. I totally agree with all of you, it looks very unsafe to drive your road car like this. I'm not an adrenaline junkie and can't possibly risk my life like that. It does look cool never the less!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Aus Alzubaidi said:

Thank you team, this was very helpful. Forgive my ignorance, but I honestly had no clue what to expect from the advanced levels. Reading the grading structure is not like watching these videos. I totally agree with all of you, it looks very unsafe to drive your road car like this. I'm not an adrenaline junkie and can't possibly risk my life like that. It does look cool never the less!

@Aus Alzubaidi next time we drive together i'll take a video of you and make it look just like that.

2.5x publishing speed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use