•  

Desert Driving Areas in the UAE

Frederic

Wonderful contribution @Frederic. Just a small comment: in my opinion, Wagan-Umm al Oush-Bu Tays area deserves much more than 80% for the scenic score. Even after the Chinese seismic prospection campaign that ruined most of it, some parts of this area still have the most breathtaking views that I’ve seen in all UAE, along with Liwa of course. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Wonderful contribution @Frederic. Only little point if I may: in my opinion, Wagan-Umm al Oush-Bu Tays area deserves much more than 80% for the scenic score. Even after the Chinese seismic prospection campaign that ruined most of it, some parts of this area still have the most breathtaking views that I’ve seen in all UAE, along with Liwa of course. 

Copy that Emmanuel, as you have this area still fresh in your mind :)

Will adjust it !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Great idea @Frederic. Lots of useful info to help members decide the type of area they may be interested in. Perhaps we could up the Lisaili/Faqa Excitement grade, to a little more than 75% (I would actually grade it higher than Qudra), considering the variety of dunes we can find in those areas. But I am just neat-picking (about one my favorite areas 😉), as you have really done an outstanding work. Thanks a lot!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Great idea @Frederic. Lots of useful info to help members decide the type of area they may be interested in. Perhaps we could up the Lisaili/Faqa Excitement grade, to a little more than 75% (I would actually grade it higher than Qudra), considering the variety of dunes we can find in those areas. But I am just neat-picking (about one my favorite areas 😉), as you have really done an outstanding work. Thanks a lot!!

Consider it done ! Thanks Ale !

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use