•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - South Qudra - Dubai - 29 Jan 2021

Brette

Hi Brette, apologies for the back and forth. I'd be glad if you could please consider me for the drive if you still have space. 

Thank you 

Humayun 

On 25/01/2021 at 10:01 AM, Humayun Ghias said:

Hi, please add me to the waitlist

Hi, unfortunately I will not be able to join. Please don't keep me on the waitlist. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Humayun Ghias said:

Hi Brette, apologies for the back and forth. I'd be glad if you could please consider me for the drive if you still have space. 

Thank you 

Humayun 

Hi, unfortunately I will not be able to join. Please don't keep me on the waitlist. 

@Humayun Ghias you have been added to the drive. Please make sure you have the required gear for the newbie drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

RSVP is now closed.

Below is the convoy order for the drive tomorrow and we will be using channel 2, 446.031.25.

Brette Marshal JGC Lead
@Rajeevan Vickneswaran Intermediate Wrangler 2nd Lead
@Ahmad Shaker Newbie FJ  
@Hossam Anwar Newbie Pajero  
@William Fernandes Newbie FJ  
@Trekado Newbie Pajero  
@Shaaz Sha Intermediate Wrangler CF
@Humayun Ghias Newbie Y62  
@Michael Glavanis Newbie LR3  
@Arshad Roojee Newbie Wrangler  
@Dodi Syahdar Newbie F150  
@Janarthan Advance X Sweep

Once you reach the meeting point please deflate immediately and turn on your radios to channel 2. We plan to leave at sharp 7 AM.  

See you'll tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi guys , believe everyone had a fantastic day offroading. For me it was my newbie drive after a long time and my first drive with @Brette since I joined carnity and again my first drive with my "X". All together it was a different experience for me to drive a different car in the sand for the first time and to be the CF for a newbie drive. Thank you @Brette @Janarthan and @Rajeevan Vickneswaranfor considering me in to your crew list and it was an educative and self evaluating drive for me. Got a chance to learn few more tips in recoveries and about the safety measures to be taken while recoveries. It was a pleasure to drive with all others in the convoy and you were all amazing today. Thank you all for superb day and hope to see you soon in the sand. Keep cool 👍

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

15 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi guys , believe everyone had a fantastic day offroading. For me it was my newbie drive after a long time and my first drive with @Brette since I joined carnity and again my first drive with my "X". All together it was a different experience for me to drive a different car in the sand for the first time and to be the CF for a newbie drive. Thank you @Brette @Janarthan and @Rajeevan Vickneswaranfor considering me in to your crew list and it was an educative and self evaluating drive for me. Got a chance to learn few more tips in recoveries and about the safety measures to be taken while recoveries. It was a pleasure to drive with all others in the convoy and you were all amazing today. Thank you all for superb day and hope to see you soon in the sand. Keep cool 👍

@Shaaz Sha Welcome to the world of X 😎🚙 and well done 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use