•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Bab al Shams to Qudra South - Dubai - 29 Jan 2021

Emmanuel

RSVP is now closed

Happy to see you tomorrow morning @Matt.T, @Gavin Hill, @imranaasghar81, @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @Natarajan, @Chris Meir, @Bala Krishnan, @Ganesan Kathirvel, @Rajendran D, @Abilash Madhavan, @ankit teotia, @Mehmet Volga

Please note that our meeting point has been changed. We will enter in Al-Hathmah and exit near Bab al Shams: https://goo.gl/maps/tTiYeFbvsuVVoGCA8

As I already mentioned, following items are essential for our drive, so make sure to bring them, otherwise we won't be able to allow you on the drive 1) Offroad flag; 2) Shovel; 3) Pressure gauge / deflator; 4) Compressor (gas station nearby has no compressor); 5) Radio with the Carnity frequencies programmed (if you don't know how to do it, you will find the related link in my drive post). Tomorrow, we will use Carnity Radio Channel 3 (446.056.25)  

Here is our convoy numbering: 

1. Emmanuel (White Xterra) - lead

2. Matt.T (Wrangler) - 2nd lead

3. Abilash Madhavan (Pajero grey)

4. Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran (RR Sport)

5. Rajendran D (Pajero)

6. Natarajan (Pajero)

7. Mehmet Volga (Pajero) - ADVANCE - CF

8. Bala Krishnan (Prado)

9. Gavin Hill (H2)

10. Chris Meir (Wrangler)

11. imranaasghar81 (FJ) - FEWBIE - sweep

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, ankit teotia said:

I do not have the flag and air compressor and deflator kit. Is it ok to come. I would get it next time . 

Quick trip to the mart of dragons tonight ? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, ankit teotia said:

I do not have the flag and air compressor and deflator kit. Is it ok to come. I would get it next time . 

I’m sorry @ankit teotia but as I mentioned those items are essential. I can’t allow you without them tomorrow... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

6 minutes ago, ankit teotia said:

Sure . Lets go. Where do u stay . Ping me at 0558101449

Haha unfortunately I can't go with you I'm tied up. If you go. Park at GB then walk out and goto the information kiosk and they will direct you to the area that sell flags and off road gear. 

Buy a Camel dual Compressor negotiate down to 250 and get a flag. Try and get one with decent suction. They are all in the same row of shops.

If you enjoy your session then next week goto an offroading garage and have them install a flat mount and buy a solid flag pole from them. 

Delator ace sell one for about 20. But you can just use your key if it's easier until you get time to get a deflator. I'm sure dragon mart will sell it also.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use