•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Bab al Shams to Qudra South - Dubai - 29 Jan 2021

Emmanuel

2 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

@Matthew Ticehurst, @Gavin Hill, @imranaasghar81, @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @Natarajan, @Chris Meir, @Bala Krishnan, @kolinrrj, @Tareq Ghosheh, @Ganesan Kathirvel, @Rajendran D, @Abilash Madhavan,

Evening all! 

I put a video together from the drive on Friday morning I hope you enjoy it! Still learning how to edit but getting there slowly! 

Good effort Imran like it !!

Edited by Matt.T
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@imranaasghar81 really starting to enjoy your 360 degree videos. Amazing job bro.

On 28/01/2021 at 10:29 PM, Ganesan Kathirvel said:

@Emmanuel I am sorry to cancel this trip at last moment due to Covid 19 symptom i do not want to join, I just back from test center and do not want to join till the result come. Guys enjoy your trip will catch up later one of the drive :) 

That comment made my day @Rahimdad

If you can watch it on a TV it's epic ! 

• Well Done (+2) 1

22 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

@Matthew Ticehurst, @Gavin Hill, @imranaasghar81, @Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran, @Natarajan, @Chris Meir, @Bala Krishnan, @kolinrrj, @Tareq Ghosheh, @Ganesan Kathirvel, @Rajendran D, @Abilash Madhavan,

Evening all! 

I put a video together from the drive on Friday morning I hope you enjoy it! Still learning how to edit but getting there slowly! 

Wow!!  That was awesome!

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:16 PM, Emmanuel said:

@Ganesan Kathirvel sorry to hear that. Hope you get negative results. Thanks for having taken the right decision. See you next time!

@Emmanuel thank you ! my result was negative :)

On 1/30/2021 at 5:13 AM, Mohamed Seidam said:

Wish you best health , wise decision , all the best 🙏🏻

Thank @Mohamed Said result was negative !

On 1/28/2021 at 11:20 PM, imranaasghar81 said:

Take it easy bro...

Thank you @imranaasghar81 .... it was negative :)

• Like (+1) 3

Lovely music @imranaasghar81. Another beautiful 360 degree video. I believe your hard work to set up the right to support your 360 degree camera is paying off. Well done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• 6 months later...

Hey guys it's been a long time.

I have made another 360 video it looks good playing through a TV. Wasn't sure where to post it so thought I may as well post it here. Enjoy!

@Luca Palanca Falsini

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use