6 CF Francois Germishuys Intermediate Ford F150 Y  
7   szymon stankiewicz Fewbie Mitsubishi Montero Sport Y  
8   Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y  
9   Mobeen Anwar Fewbie Toyota Prado - 4 door - Silver Y  
10   Bernd Stucke Fewbie Jeep Rubicon Gladitor Y  
11   Shehab al Awadhi Fewbie Ford F150 Y  
12 SW Kailas Advance Jeep Wrangler SWB Y  

RADIO CHANNEL 4

@Arman @Mahmoud Asar @Rizwan Waheed @Danish Mohammad @Francois Germishuys @Szymon Stankiewicz @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Mobeen Anwar @Bernd Stucke @Shehab Alawadhi @Kailas

I have changed the meeting point to further along the track as there will be a lot of Carnity convoys leaving from the same place, please make sure you are in the right convoy

New meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/Xcge5N7vxaVWKQDh6

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 hours ago, Jeepie said:

Morning Fewbie 29 jan 2021  
Pos # Pos # Attendees Level Car
Radio

1 Lead Jeepie Expert Jeep Wrangler Y  
2 SL Arman Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB TJ Y  
3   Mahmoud Asar Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Y  
4   Rizwan Waheed Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y  
5   Danish Mohammed Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y  
6 CF Francois Germishuys Intermediate Ford F150 Y  
7   szymon stankiewicz Fewbie Mitsubishi Montero Sport Y  
8   Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y  
9   Mobeen Anwar Fewbie Toyota Prado - 4 door - Silver Y  
10   Bernd Stucke Fewbie Jeep Rubicon Gladitor Y  
11   Shehab al Awadhi Fewbie Ford F150 Y  
12 SW Kailas Advance Jeep Wrangler SWB Y  

RADIO CHANNEL 4

@Arman @Mahmoud Asar @Rizwan Waheed @Danish Mohammad @Francois Germishuys @Szymon Stankiewicz @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Mobeen Anwar @Bernd Stucke @Shehab Alawadhi @Kailas

I have changed the meeting point to further along the track as there will be a lot of Carnity convoys leaving from the same place, please make sure you are in the right convoy

New meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/Xcge5N7vxaVWKQDh6

@Arman good luck on second lead!!! You got this cousin!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Jeepie @Arman @Francois Germishuys @Kailas for this wonderful drive, it was a good learning with full of fun.

& was amazed to hear @Jeepie on radio says....  Aa jaoo ... Aa jaoo :) 

Also a BIG thanks to all members in convoy for their help during my refusals. (Appreciate your support)

Regards....     

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

After driving a lot further along the track due to having a lot of Carnity convoys starting from the same area, most of you managed to be there on time, and those who where a little late managed to get ready real quick. After a short briefing we lined up the convoy and were on our way.

With a couple of new fewbies it is always a bit of a gamble to see what level of drive to start with, but as we were all doing fine, we could push a little more. I did try to find some challenges in the technical area's as well as finding place to do a little of criss crossing and ridge riding.

I hope the lesson, while we were waiting during the fix of the pop out and the practicing while Rizwan adjusted his tyre pressure, meant the waiting was also enjoyable.

@Arman as a second lead you did a good job, just remember to keep a bit more distance, so you won't get in trouble when I do😜

@Kailas and @Francois Germishuys you did a fantastic job with recoveries and directions to keep everyone safe.

@Shehab Alawadhi glad I managed to get you stuck, @Danish Mohammad @Bernd Stucke @Rizwan Waheed @Mahmoud Asar @Mobeen Anwar @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Szymon Stankiewicz a couple of refusals, self recoveries and a few stucks between us, I think you all did a great job and showed good teamwork, it was a pleasure to drive with you.

See you all soon

Edited by Jeepie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jeepie said:

After driving a lot further along the track due to having a lot of Carnity convoys starting from the same area, most of you managed to be there on time, and those who where a little late managed to get ready real quick. After a short briefing we lined up the convoy and were on our way.

With a couple of new fewbies it is always a bit of a gamble to see what level of drive to start with, but as we were all doing fine, we could push a little more. I did try to find some challenges in the technical area's as well as finding place to do a little of criss crossing and ridge riding.

I hope the lesson, while we were waiting during the fix of the pop out and the practicing while Rizwan adjusted his tyre pressure, meant the waiting was also enjoyable.

@Arman as a second lead you did a good job, just remember to keep a bit more distance, so you won't get in trouble when I do😜

@Kailas and @Francois Germishuys you did a fantastic job with recoveries and directions to keep everyone safe.

@Shehab Alawadhi glad I managed to get you stuck, @Danish Mohammad @Bernd Stucke @Rizwan Waheed @Mahmoud Asar @Mobeen Anwar @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Szymon Stankiewicz a couple of refusals, self recoveries and a few stucks between us, I think you all did a great job and showed good teamwork, it was a pleasure to drive with you.

See you all soon

Thanks for a good drive @Jeepie i got 1 blister on my left hand from all the shoveling, I really need those Dhs50’s collected for my excellent digging efforts 😎

Thanks for adding me to the drive last minute, all the new fewbies did n good job, as always with more drives their experience will improve.

See you all next time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

5 hours ago, Jeepie said:

See you all soon

Yeah....learned that the hard way yesterday getting stuck on those criss crosses, only one way to improve though :D

Thanks to everyone who came to help dig me out of the sand and thanks @Jeepie for the diverse terrain you let us experience. 

49 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

Thanks for a good drive @Jeepie i got 1 blister on my left hand from all the shoveling, I really need those Dhs50’s collected for my excellent digging efforts 😎

Thanks for adding me to the drive last minute, all the new fewbies did n good job, as always with more drives their experience will improve.

See you all next time. 

Oh nooo a boo boo, i'll have to bring a set of gardening gloves for the next person that comes to help me dig my car out.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

Thank you @Jeepie, @Arman, @Francois Germishuys and @Kailas for the wonderful drive 👏 

Loved how @Jeepie mixed technicality with fun in this drive.

Thank you all the other members for the teamwork and enthusiasm displayed throughout the drive. 

See you again in the sand!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use