@Mikhail Lukichev, here’s my camera gear:

- Nikon D5300

- 18-55mm 

- 55-200mm 

- Basic but sturdy tripod

• Like (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Pacific

I have added you both to the meetup. Can you confirm if you can make it ? 

@N@ved have you removed your waitlist request ? I think you have not joined the club yet. You can do so by going to the main club page and click on “join”. (In my screenshot it shows “manage club”.CAC3C6FB-CFB2-4883-B61D-F9E6E571572B.jpeg.1f9586a0e13ad6ee50dc342ac6445f60.jpeg

Yes, I confirm. Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ said:

@Frederic Confirmed 👍🏼

@Mikhail Lukichev, here’s my camera gear:

- Nikon D5300

- 18-55mm 

- 55-200mm 

- Basic but sturdy tripod

Excellent! See you soon!

• Like (+1) 2

@Frederic I have committed for a family dinner as such wont be able to make it this weekend.

I only have a telephoto lens (Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6) with me which may not be ideally suited for this event. Need to invest in some more lenses, suggestions welcomed, I have a Nikon D750 camera.

Thanks to you and @Mikhail Lukichev for arranging such an event and looking forward to join one of the next ones.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, N@ved said:

@Frederic I have committed for a family dinner as such wont be able to make it this weekend.

I only have a telephoto lens (Nikkor AF-S 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6) with me which may not be ideally suited for this event. Need to invest in some more lenses, suggestions welcomed, I have a Nikon D750 camera.

Thanks to you and @Mikhail Lukichev for arranging such an event and looking forward to join one of the next ones.

Thanks @N@ved, the telephoto lens might be not ideal, but then again most of us use what we have and see where it brings us, so nothing to worry about. For night photography and particularly the stars, you want to try to find a wide angle lens (between 16 and 24mm) that has a fast aperture (2.8 and below). I am not a Nikon user, so not sure which lens specifically falls into that bracket, i am sure others here can help.

See you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Veedooshee said:

Hey Freddie @Frederic, unfortunately I will have to leave this event due to my work schedule..😔

Wish u guys a great night...have fun taking loads of fantastic pics... 

Ooh that’s too bad @Veedooshee but I’m sure we will do a follow up session soon !

• Like (+1) 1

Hello everybody! 

Excited to see you all tomorrow evening! 

I would like to remind you to check if you have a red light head lamp. It is tiny but very important detail for the successful event. 

Besides of all your  photo gear, feel free to bring your camping chairs to feel extra comfortable! Operating a camera on the tripod sitting in a chair is so easy :)

Thanks! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

To all,

The meeting point for tomorrow evening is 

https://goo.gl/maps/PF1YQ8DSDwxo7QzaA

image.png.c4fbfa8f0343284300c5507fa3b9c9f7.png

Once everyone has arrived we will head in a little bit further near the trees (area marked in yellow).

In case of any emergencies, my mobile is 056 504 26 32 

See you guys tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use