•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Faya - Dubai - 29 Jan 2021

Pancho

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Off-roader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  29 January 2021, Friday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: Al Fayah: https://goo.gl/maps/LWckExvZ5292FbpM8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies and above drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello guys.

We have a small and great group with quite some experience. We start around al faya and do a few tries to get on top and then we will go direction fossil rock. I expect little traffic in the morning. It is a new area so a bit of exploring. If quite on fossil rock we can go up and take some pictures, otherwise we will do some side dune riding

We will use radio channel 2

See you tomorrow at 7 00 am sharp and be carefull with fogg

List will follow

Pancho

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

hereby the convoy list:

Pancho Lead wrangler red
Nabil Bishara Second wrangler grey
3  senthil Kumar fewbie wrangler red
David Ortells fewbie FJ Cruiser
5  Goutham CF wrangler yellow
Aphin Aloor fewbie Nissan Xterra
7  Marks sweep FJ Cruiser grey

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

hereby the convoy list:

Pancho Lead wrangler red
Nabil Bishara Second wrangler grey
3  senthil Kumar fewbie wrangler red
David Ortells fewbie FJ Cruiser
5  Goutham CF wrangler yellow
Aphin Aloor fewbie Nissan Xterra
7  Marks sweep FJ Cruiser grey

I have also RSVP's for the drive. If you can include me I'm ready to join on Saturday morning if I get back in 1 piece from @Ale Vallecchi's drive on Friday. Kindly include me too. 

This should be my 4th drive as a fewbie in Carnity and 10th drive overall including 6 as Newbie. 

Important Information

Terms of use