•  
Advertise here

Pajero engine Specs.

Hi All,

FYI,

Below is the engine specs chart if you want to know what is your actual engine power under the hood of Mitsubishi Pajero.

if your engine number starts with the below series, u know the power. I have to confess, mine is 3.0 ltr and all those months I thought its 3.5 as it was written on Passing paper as "3500 cc". :( 

6G72-> 3.0 Ltr

6G74-> 3.5 Ltr

6G75-> 3.8 Ltr 🎖️

Cheers. ✌️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

15 minutes ago, Rizwan Waheed said:

Hi All,

FYI,

Below is the engine specs chart if you want to know what is your actual engine power under the hood of Mitsubishi Pajero.

if your engine number starts with the below series, u know the power. I have to confess, mine is 3.0 ltr and all those months I thought its 3.5 as it was written on Passing paper as "3500 cc". :( 

6G72-> 3.0 Ltr

6G74-> 3.5 Ltr

6G75-> 3.8 Ltr 🎖️

Cheers. ✌️

And that is why i asked multiple times if you were sure that it was a 3.5 as i could not recall 3.5 models on that generation Pajero (or maybe rare). 

To complicate matters even more, the 3.0liter 6G72 was made in SOHC 12Valve configuration with 146Hp (like mine) and in 24Valve SOHC configuration like yours (+/- 170 hp).

The 6G74 3.5 is made in SOHC version (regular pajero 3.5 models with 190hp) and rare DOHC engine that @Gaurav has 225hp).

The DriveArabia website shows quite accurate information about the GCC models, as Pajero/Montero was made all over the world in many different configurations.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic you are right, not just you, but everybody used to ask me with a surprised look, n me being dumb ya its 3.5 :D bcz it was written on passing paper 3500cc as well so I was fully convinced :P. and guess wt, the guy who sold me was in a view tht its 3.8 :D

so recently somebody broke this news to me and I was shocked and confused (and a bit of heart💔 broken as well ) wts going on..  :D 

but still thanks to you, you made me feel comfortable to drive it. now seriously thinking of getting SWB in near future. whenever I can :D 

Thx.

• Like (+1) 1